Hello Everybuddy!

VasiliasMellow

Magnificently Mellow
Hi! I'm Kevin and I have no clue where to get started. So I will probably be reading that guide I saw before I posted. I am a huge fan of most things Fantasy. Favorite genre is the awesome combo of Fantasy and Adventure. I occasionally enjoy some SciFi things as well. As far as experience I have played a a number of Tabletop RPGs (D&D, 13th Age, Shadowrun, etc.) I am excited to hop into a RP here. I got the double dutch feeling at the moment so halp. I can't wait to see what happens! ( :D )

Hello there! Nice to meet you stranger. Welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just don't join too much and overwhelm yourself! xD

P.S. I like your avatar.

Hey, welcome to RPNation! If you ever have any questions, just pop into the FAQ thread or the Site Questions and Information thread. I can speak from personal experience; they answer your question really quickly.

As far as tabletop RPGs go, what edition of D&D do/did you play?

At the moment I play D&D 5e every Sunday. I guess I could say I am fairly new I have only been playing for a few years. I got into D&D because of Encounters ran at what used to be my local Comic Shop and that was 4e. I have never played Pathfinder or any earlier edition of D&D.

Wha- bu- I PLAY D&D 5TH EDITON EVERY SUNDAY! I'm the DM of my group of eight people. We used to play 4th edition but 5th edition is so much smoother and simpler. And better.

Fifth Edition is great. I am an 13th level Dwarf Fighter. Our DM converted The Emerald Spire from Pathfinder to 5e. It's great and only one character has died. Which is great because of the random reincarnation rolls.

Hehe. The WOTC-adventure arc of Tiamat (five-headed dragon goddess) ended poorly for my tastes, so I changed the ending and now the eight-person 15th-level party is venturing through a world of dragons, three years after their heist to prevent the goddess from rising failed. We started with four wizards at 1st level, and all of them since have died/been turned to the dark side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back