Hello everybody

For_Realzies_

Seriously, For REALSIES
Hello rp nation people

My name is Evangeline St. James and if it's not that obvious I'm new here. But please call me Evie if you don't want to go through with the labor of writing out my full name. I'm not picky when it comes to a role play. I like most of everything. It really just depends on my mood or what the plot is. I'm usually good at writing semi-lit for the most part. However with writers block hits that's a whole other story. As for coding, I'm not that great at it but with time and practice I hopefully will be pretty decent with it. I'm always open for learning how to become better at anything and or everything. So if you have any tips or helpful knowledge please let me know. Aside from roleplaying, I love movies and musicals. I'm pretty open on making new friends and stuff so feel free to message me or respond to this. I'm still learning how to work the site. But yeah.. That's a little about myself and I look forward to rping here. ( :) )

Welcome! I'm new here as well, so it's a pleasure to meet you! Feel free to message me on here once you're able to! <3 Maybe we'll roleplay together one day!

Hi there! Nice to meet you too :) . What kind of roleplays do you like to do? Because I'm totally down to start rping on here :)

[QUOTE="Evie St James]Hi there! Nice to meet you too :) . What kind of roleplays do you like to do? Because I'm totally down to start rping on here :)

[/QUOTE]
I can roleplay anything really! From made up storylines to anything involving Fandoms! Is there anything you've been wanting to roleplay exactly?

VioletViolet said:
I can roleplay anything really! From made up storylines to anything involving Fandoms! Is there anything you've been wanting to roleplay exactly?
No nothing really, I am up for anything to be honest. Is there anything you would like to roleplay? :)

Welcome Evie St James!

You don't need to worry too much about coding at this point! In the next upcoming week Rpn will be undergoing a major update where coding shall be made user friendly! Instead of manually typing out the code users will be able to simply push a button to insert the code (at least that is what I have seen from the teasers). Otherwise I hope you do find wonderful roleplays to join and new friends to talk with!!!

LifeNovel said:
Welcome Evie St James!
You don't need to worry too much about coding at this point! In the next upcoming week Rpn will be undergoing a major update where coding shall be made user friendly! Instead of manually typing out the code users will be able to simply push a button to insert the code (at least that is what I have seen from the teasers). Otherwise I hope you do find wonderful roleplays to join and new friends to talk with!!!
Oh thank god haha. Thank you for letting me know and welcoming me. I really appreciate it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back