Hello everybody

Lucy Walker

Hi, so I'm not that good at intros, so he it goes...

I like to RP with my OCs (Original Characters) from the book that I'm writing so I can develop their character more, but if i see something that looks cool i will happily create another character to fit the world or roleplay with an existing chatacter.

I cant wait to meet you all and have a fantastic time!!

Hello Lucy Walker, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You will find that a lot of characters are original to each game. Some STs do require the characters for their stories to fit a certain criteria, which might not work with characters you are fleshing out for your personal story. And believe, me I know that the only way to understand a character is to write for him/her. Father and I have several characters that we wrote for before we knew them. Then we had to go back and change much of their original dialogue!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

[QUOTE="Lucy Walker]Hi, so I'm not that good at intros, so he it goes...
I like to RP with my OCs (Original Characters) from the book that I'm writing so I can develop their character more, but if i see something that looks cool i will happily create another character to fit the world or roleplay with an existing chatacter.

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the Rpnation :D ! I hope you will find some awesome roleplays to partake in here :3! I also hope you will make some nice friends! Also is your profile picture one of the characters you made for your book? I am quite curious about your book and characters :D ! I would love to hear about it sometime if you wish to share!

[QUOTE="Lucy Walker]Hi, so I'm not that good at intros, so he it goes...

[/QUOTE]
Oooh. Cool. Hoping tk see one of your stories to be an RP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back