hello daffy english kniggits

phillip1882

my name is phillip, you can call me phil, I'm a lover of chess and go, have a major in comp sci. and a minor in mathematics, need any math tutoring hit me up any time! hope to have a good experience here, I'm kinda new to the whole rpg thing.

and feel free to tell me i have the brain of a duck.

phillip1882 said:
my name is phillip, you can call me phil, I'm a lover of chess and go, have a major in comp sci. and a minor in mathematics, need any math tutoring hit me up any time! hope to have a good experience here, I'm kinda new to the whole rpg thing.
and feel free to tell me i have the brain of a duck.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberris!

----------------

Welcome to the site!

If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other staff members.

What kind of genres do you like? So myself and other users can better recommend a game for you :)

"You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your bottoms, son of asilly person! Ah blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur Keeeng"! You and all your silly English Knnnnnnnn-ighuts!!!"

~~

Welcome to the site!

hehe, you second hand electric donkey bottom baggers!

anyway i tend to like sci fi, but as i really haven't played, its hard for me to say.

Hey there! You are now added to the long list of brodors! You should feel proud of this achievement, not many share this supreme privilege.

Anyhow, if you need anything, send me a message! Also, don't forget to check out my shitodium, located in my signature bellow my posts.

Welcome to the dome!

Greetings, Phil. And welcome to the finest roleplaying site in the known world. Also in parts of the unknown world! Feel free to browse the Our Roleplay forum to see which games are recruiting or joinable. Additionally, check out the RP Discussion forum to see games gaining interest. You could even put your name down on the Players Seeking Games thread.

Should you have any questions then don't hesitate to write them on a sheet of paper, wrap it around a brick and throw it at Medel. Or you could use this thread, the status update ticker on the right side of the main screen or PM the Admins, Mods or Storytellers of the games you are interested in and they would be glad to assist. Usually.

Enjoy!

Captain Hesperus

Players Seeking Games[/URL] thread.
Should you have any questions then don't hesitate to write them on a sheet of paper, wrap it around a brick and throw it at Medel. Or you could use this thread, the status update ticker on the right side of the main screen or PM the Admins, Mods or Storytellers of the games you are interested in and they would be glad to assist. Usually.

Enjoy!

Captain Hesperus
And I would catch the brick and throw it at you. Your a mod now, you have to take bricks to the face ;)

*you're.

hello Phillip, take off your shoes and stay a while. The in-flight entertainment between the Cap and Medel is yours free of charge.

ehmygirl said:
*you're.
hello Phillip, take off your shoes and stay a while. The in-flight entertainment between the Cap and Medel is yours free of charge.
*Hello.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back