Hello, all. :)

JustAStranger

I suppose it is said that a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet. So, that being said: Hello. Nice to meet you! :) I hope this message finds everyone well. I've found the forum through a recent Google search, and after spending some time offline and away from anything related to gaming, RPG chats and roleplay itself, I thought I would come around and see if I can still create a little magic with my writings. Maybe even create a story with a few of you! I really enjoy writing, and when I do I often find myself going into the deep end, what with weaving worlds with words while wandering with whimsy-...err, see there I go. :) That silliness aside, I'm a Midwestern-er, I work five days a week, I enjoy sweets and am trying to lead a healthier lifestyle by doing Yoga or some other kind of exercise during my weekly Netflix binges. It feels weird talking about myself, so I'm going to go wander the forums while I sip my morning coffee. Hope to RP with you all soon!

Hello, there!

Depends on the material, but usually anything goes. If it touches on a sensitive topic or anything like that, I tend to avoid it. I really love delving into the Fantasy/Magic, Suspense/Mystery-types, Horror, Thrillers, etc. areas. I know that list may sound typical! But, who says the normal topics are boring? Comedy is a favorite, though it's hard to keep up, it takes a lot more energy (for me, at least) than any other topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back