• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Mitchs98 said:
@femjapanriceball @Shnuydude
Maria and Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked at Lunarin like he was legitamately crazy. She knew people had some weird powers. But who the hell threatened a cat with a knife for no real reason? "
I don't think its a person. A-a person would of probably been to scared to just calmly sit like this." She told him. "Stop threatening the cat. C'mon. Give it to me. Don't hurt it." She added, reaching for the cat and trying to take it out of his grasp.

Meanwhile Maria was listening to Luna and watching as she looked at her wound. "
Yeah. It was a handgun. Low calibre." She explained. She could of sworn the bullet went all the way through, but she guessed not. Explained why it hurt like hell, she guessed. She nodded slowly as she looked for and eventually found it, tensing herself as she started counting down. She cried out in pain immediately followed by several swear words as Luna ripped the bullet out. Why did it hurt worse coming out than going in? "Th-thanks.." She told her, nodding as a way to say she was okay.

Elizabeth, upon noticing Opi was walking out alone for some reason gave up on the cat for now and followed after her. She really shouldn't be walking off like that. "
O-Opi, where are you going?" She asked her nervously, walking beside her and looking around cautiously.
A+ attention span

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]"Don't rest yet, there's still the healing to do," Luna said as she began using magic to close Maria's wound. While Luna worked with it she gave a very ecstatic smile and said, "You sure do like that Bismarck fellow, yes?"
--------------------

Lunarin sheathed his knife and held the cat away from Elizabeth. He then said, "Hey, this cat has a weird aura to it. An aura I've seen on other cats, it seems like the aura of a person too. Also, since this thing won't change, I'm taking it with us. I know it's intelligent, so I'm not risking an information leak to killers who would love nothing more than do away with us."

Lunarin then took the cat with him over to the drug cabinets. While holding the cat, he began shoving numerous medicines meant to treat infections along with several different pain killers. He then turned his attention and asked, "Does anyone have a secure place we can keep this cat? Like a backpack?"

[/QUOTE]
Lol animal abuse

@Silver Wolf Uhhh that would literally kill Serena. Cats have a very, very different way of processing medicine than humans. All that medicine would very quickly kill her d:

He stored the medicines for himself.

On my first post, the reason those two were there were to gather sophisticated medicines more effective than herbs found in the woods.

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]He stored the medicines for himself.
On my first post, the reason those two were there were to gather sophisticated medicines more effective than herbs found in the woods.

[/QUOTE]
You should probably clarify that in your post d:

Mitchs98 said:
@Silver Wolf Uhhh that would literally kill Serena. Cats have a very, very different way of processing medicine than humans. All that medicine would very quickly kill her d:
I think he meant shoving them out of the way to make room. I was referring to the whole keeping a cat in a backpack. That would drive them insane D:

Silver: *pulls gun to head and shoots*

Ellen: SILVER!!!!!

Silver: *gets back up* Did you forget that I'm a vampire from Blood Lad already? You need to rip my heart out to kill me.

Anyhow, time to clarify stuff.

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]Wait....Where's my post in the rp?

[/QUOTE]
Uhh it's the last post? Make sure you didn't just click the go back one page button on your browser, or else it won't exist

Kazehana said:
Uhh it's the last post? Make sure you didn't just click the go back one page button on your browser, or else it won't exist
Mitchs98 said:
You should probably clarify that in your post d:
Anyhow, post clarified and edited. Now let's get back to the RP.

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]And Mitchs, why are you invisible? It never says you're online.

[/QUOTE]
I always have my online status toggled like that. Its safe to assume I'm generally on most of the day.

Silver Wolf] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
And I'm surprised how Liz doesn't react when Lunarin is right behind her out of nowhere.
I was waiting for Helm to post before posting for Liz..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back