• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hell Academy: The Final Test

Hey no one in here likes naruto do they? We could use a few more people in the naruto rp we're in. We need a kazekage and I need two more members for my akatsuki like group Nokemono

Welp. I had trouble writing that.

Maybe @femjapanriceball can make up something to get the two killers to start doing their thing? Hahahah urrrgg. Emu doesn't even know he's a killer still yet.

while I'm here... Anyone wanna try their hands on Fantasy - >Enter Title Just write whatever for the little guy!

TripTripleTimes said:
Maybe @femjapanriceball can make up something to get the two killers to start doing their thing? Hahahah urrrgg. Emu doesn't even know he's a killer still yet.

while I'm here... Anyone wanna try their hands on Fantasy - >Enter Title Just write whatever for the little guy!
I'm confused on what that is d:.

And it'd have to be pretty major to get Ciri to kill someone 0:. I'm curiouz

Mitchs98 said:
I'm confused on what that is d:.
And it'd have to be pretty major to get Ciri to kill someone 0:. I'm curiouz
Oh so basically you can command the character what to do.

So if someone writes ">Dance" the character might dance.

TripTripleTimes said:
Oh so basically you can command the character what to do.
So if someone writes ">Dance" the character might dance.
Ohh. I c. I might do it later 0:

TripTripleTimes said:

Okay, I'll try my best!

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]Darn it...now I need a summary of WHAT is happen because so much happens when I'm gone.

[/QUOTE]
How long were you gone?

[QUOTE="Silver Wolf]Anyhow, what I need at this point is a summary if I want to jump back in quickly and efficiently.

[/QUOTE]
Lilac is joining the group after Bismarck flipped and Haruka spoke to her. Serena was found out and is currently being drug into the room by the vents. That's about the only things important d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back