Hearthstones [Four Factions ]

Atrius Night

One Thousand Club
Do hearthstones taken from O's Codex count as an exception...I only ask because there are /very/ few examples in the main book....

On a similar note.....What of Spells for sorcerers....

Yes.

Either you select hearthstones from O's Codex, either you select your spells from one of the Treatises and so on.

Summoning demons described in other books does not count as exception, as it has not much to do with chargen.

I'm doing this because I have 12 players and I can't keep track of too many rules.

If I survive STing this, I will consider lifting such restriction for my future games.

Not that I have it, but how do you deal with Sorcery?

Some STs on these boards let anyone who picks up any of the Sorcery/Necromancy charms, to choose a free spell of the relevant circle.

Either you select hearthstones from O's Codex, either you select your spells from one of the Treatises and so on.
So each character can take anything from the core book, the exalted power books, and any one other book of their choice? So if one chooses the white and black treatise they can take anything and everything from that book (that their type can use and they can pay for, of course)?

So everything from every book is in play, just not on the same character.

I believe that's it. If I'm not mistake, we're to quote the source text of everything we use from our exception outside of the Core and MoEPs as well (if not the stuff from the Core and MoEPs too).

Sounds like alot of copy and paste for me, but should be fun. Differing numbers of demons and Spells from the White Treatise, the good news is Terrestrial Spells only so easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back