• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom hazbin hotel ⚡️ vox main looking for an rp partner ?!?

fishing

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
YO. my name is fish & im a vox main. currently have an itch to rp as him and would rlly love to fill that void if anyone is interested !!!

• comfortable w/ nfsw elements, just make sure to discuss it up front
  • the genre, plot, etc is totally flexible. whether it be angst or fluff is fine by me. dont be afraid to request specific themes or plotpoints !!
  • responses will be 3-4 paragraphs at minimum, but i try to match length when it exceeds that.
  • i love yapping, so feel free to chitchat between replies ooc
  • i prefer off site (discord) rp but if that doesn’t work, just lmk

other characters i am confident in are: velvette, valentino, & adam. oc content is also welcome is thats what youd prefer

ships im looking for:

vox / alastor !!!
vox / valentino !!!
adam / lucifer
velvette / carmilla
velvette / vox

vox / lucifer / alastor
vox / valentino / velvette

YO. my name is fish & im a vox main. currently have an itch to rp as him and would rlly love to fill that void if anyone is interested !!!

• comfortable w/ nfsw elements, just make sure to discuss it up front
  • the genre, plot, etc is totally flexible. whether it be angst or fluff is fine by me. dont be afraid to request specific themes or plotpoints !!
  • responses will be 3-4 paragraphs at minimum, but i try to match length when it exceeds that.
  • i love yapping, so feel free to chitchat between replies ooc
  • i prefer off site (discord) rp but if that doesn’t work, just lmk

other characters i am confident in are: velvette, valentino, & adam. oc content is also welcome is thats what youd prefer

ships im looking for:

vox / alastor !!!
vox / valentino !!!
adam / lucifer
velvette / carmilla
velvette / vox

vox / lucifer / alastor
vox / valentino / velvette
Hello!
If you’re still feeling a rp itch I can be your Alastor, Lucifer, or Adam! I’m new to the site so if you’re interested lmk!

Heya! Unsure if you’re still searching, but I’d be absolutely down to write Valentino!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back