• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

forestferns

smile like you mean it
Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Hello everyone! Welcome to another1x1 search thread! I’ve got that Hazbin Hotel brainrot still. This is solely focused on Hazbin Hotel. In the future, I’ll likely add Helluva Boss but right now I’m specifically seeking Hazbin Hotel!

Things About Me

- You can call me Juniper or Anthony, I have no preference whatsoever.

- I am a polyamorous aroace xenic trans man. My pronouns are he/him and any neopronouns out there!

- I am 22 years old.

- I live in the EST timezone, different timezones do not bother me at all.

- I have AuDHD and anxiety. So please feel free to ask me about my special interests and hyperfixations! I will gladly info dump to you!

- I have been in the Hazbin fandom since 2019. I’ve been roleplaying since I was 11.

- i like to use headcanons for canon characters. It helps me vibe with them.

About The Roleplay / About You

- You must be LGBTQ+ friendly. I will not tolerate any sort of homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or any sort of bigotry here.

- I can do any gender pairing out there!

- You must also be 18+ of age. I will not roleplay with minors.

- Please be patient with me! Please don’t hound me for replies. I will be patient with you!

- Be OOC friendly! I’m going to be mighty awkward if OOC chat is dry or nonexistent. I want to gush about ships, OCs, memes, headcanons, etc with my partners!

- You don’t have to write a whole novel for a post, nor do you have to match my length, but please give me enough to work with! I will always ensure that you have enough to work with!

- Polyamory ships are always welcome here! Wanna do Canon / Canon / OC / OC? Yes please! It’ll make my polyamory heart happy! It’s not required though!

- Doubling / Tripling / Quadrupling for Canon / OC is required! I want us to both be able to have fun and play our OCs!

- Help me plot! I don’t want to be the only one plotting. And please don’t give me dry answers like “Sounds good” or “Okay”.

- I love me some good ol’ romance! So yes, romance is a must here.

- Ghosting friendly here! If you lose interest in the roleplay, you don’t have to tell me! And if you ever wanna pick up where we left off or start a whole new roleplay, you can always let me know!

Writing Sample

Located in the spoiler is a writing sample! You do not have to send me a writing sample in return if you don’t want to!

A date is just what Alastor needed. He needed to not have to deal with her for a while. Alastor couldn’t recall when the last date with the boys had occurred. Everyone had just been so busy as of late that there wasn’t really time to plan a full date. So tonight is a pleasant change for the three.

There’s just one little problem for Alastor.

His injuries. Injuries that Lucifer and Vox don’t know about and hopefully they shall remain oblivious.

The wound would end up scarring over if it decided to stop being stubborn and just finally heal over already. His attempt at stitching up the wound was a failure with the stitches straining and almost ready to pop open at any moment. The pain was like Hell for Alastor; though he’s always able to hide his pain and keep that smile on his face. He doesn’t have a choice about smiling, though, as if he’s being forced to smile even when he doesn’t want to.

The deer shook his head and had spent the better part of getting ready taking care of his injuries and making sure they were cleaned up. He would deal with them once more tonight. As if he would be getting any sleep tonight anyways despite how exhausted he was from keeping up this charade. He took another look at the wound after tending to it for who knows how many times at this point. It was an angry red in color and agitated from his tending.

Not wanting to take too long, Alastor began to get ready for his date with Lucifer and Vox with one of the outfits he had taken out. The deer shrugged on the comfy button up and started to do the buttons, hoping that the fabric wouldn’t be harsh on the bandages. His hair was pulled up into a small ponytail and he ensured that he looked his best for the other two.

His shadow chittered at him as he buttoned up his over vest. It went rather well with the button up shirt. “Oh hush, I’m going to be fine.” Alastor chastised the shadow for even thinking that he wouldn’t be able to handle one date night with his partners. ”They don’t know about it and it’s going to stay that way..” At least he hopes he’ll be able to keep up the act of being fine. As far as he is aware of, Lucifer and Vox know nothing about his injuries even though it’s been months now.

Alastor nitpicked at his appearance in the mirror, ensuring that the bandages could not be seen through his button up. Everything looked perfect so far… despite the pain, Alastor was holding up right now and putting on a smile. It’s about time he stopped stalling and got to going on a date with his partners. With that, Alastor left his room.

The deer demon approached the balcony railing, letting himself lean over it to watch his partners for a moment. His tail started to sway in delight, feeling relief for a few moments to be able to think about just how in love he’s in.

He then descended the stairs to the lobby of the hotel. “I say, we don’t want to be late now do we?” As if he hadn’t been the one taking the longest to get ready. Though he had perfectly good reasons for taking so long.

Looking for
Canon / OC , Canon / Canon , OC / OC

CANON / OC

looking to play against

angel dust, vox, zestial, adam, sir pentious, cherri bomb, rosie, alastor, vaggie, velvette, lucifer, husk

can play as
vox, lucifer, alastor, husk, angel dust, charlie, vaggie, rosie, cherri bomb, baxter, sir pentious, velvette, lute, adam

CANON / CANON

— the character in bold is who I want to play. If either are bolded, I’ll happily take either character.

— for polyamory ships, I’ll bold either one or two characters. those are the characters that I will be playing.

vox / alastor

husk / angel dust

alastor
/ angel dust

lucifer
/ alastor

vox / lucifer

sir pentious / cherri bomb

sir pentious / arackniss

charlie
/ vaggie

alastor / rosie

polyamory ships!

lucifer / alastor / vox

vox / alastor / rosie

OC / OC

I would greatly prefer if we could play multiple OCs!

Last edited:
Can I say this here?

You sound SO COOL! I’m not in the age range to roleplay, but I wanted to say this here and now. If you’re willing to talk, I’d love to hear the info dump!

Hiii! If your still wanting to rp with someone hazbin hotel has been brainrot for me as well lol and I'd totally be down to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back