• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’‰π’‚𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’? \\ pretty little liars/gossip girl themed roleplay

sugarpills

tell me that you're more than a sick fascination
Madison Fitzgerald has gone missing. The rich, spoiled mean girl of Thompson, Vermont, has vanished seemingly overnight. As soon as she disappeared, an anonymous blog by the name of Thompson Tattler popped up out of nowhere, threatening to expose the citizens of Thompson for what it's worth. Her four best friends and her on-again, off-again boyfriend seem to know nothing, but when their secrets start to be shared on the blog, maybe they know more than they say.

5 premade roles, 8 open spots for original characters. The blog is real (thompsontattler.tumblr.com) and will continued to be updated as needed. This is my first time doing anything like this on here, so bear with me please! If you're interested, please comment below.

PLL is one of my guilty pleasures, so count me interested! I'm gonna assume the 5 premade roles are her best friends and BF? Also, welcome to RPN! πŸ˜€

PLL is one of my guilty pleasures, so count me interested! I'm gonna assume the 5 premade roles are her best friends and BF? Also, welcome to RPN! πŸ˜€
Same here, it's so addicting! The premade roles can be found on the blog if you wanted to check them out. And thank you :)

I'll add everyone into a group message ASAP! Thanks for being interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back