Have you seen my cat?

Marrow

BLACKJACK!
I lost my cat and can't seem to find it. Though I guess that makes sense, since I don't own a cat... I'm not really a cat person... They are boring and don't like to cuddle unless you force them.

I did meet a cat pirate once, it was weird, since they couldn't talk and all. Didn't stop them from robbing me of all my money.

Maybe that's why I'm not a cat person? Also, ever smell their pee? Yuck! Also, don't mix it with bleach, it's a bad idea... >.>

I've always wanted to own a pig though, they're super cute! If you have a pig for sale! Just kidding, I can't afford one...

Oh, yeah, hello! I'm not quite so silly in my actual writing, though out of character... You've been warned!

On a more serious note, I've visited a few of these forum RP sites before, while I can find high quality writers, it's always hard to find dedicated ones! It can be so frustrating! So I end up quitting every site because people just up and stop posting! I mean, yeah, people get bored with their RPs sometimes, I do, probably more often than I'd like, but I always have the courtesy of letting my partner(s) know I'm no longer interested in role playing.

So, in conclusion, I'd like to think I'm a fairly good writer, paragraphs of multiple sentences, descriptive writing, and I am capable of pushing the plot forward myself, rather than just replying to the events before me. Of course, sometimes the OP has a certain direction they want to take things in, well, my point being is I'm flexible.

So, I can't start a PM, but I'm interested in starting an RP with anyone! I can mimic any writing style, though I don't mimic posts, I always make them as long as I can without adding clutter and nonsense. I guess I prefer fantasy settings, as well as sci-fi settings. The only thing I won't do is write with a lower level writer. I don't need someone as detailed as me, not that I'm the best, but I can't handle one liners and simple posts, as well as writers who only reply to the events given to them, I need an active thinker that can develop the plot with me.

Anyways, come at me bro if you wanna write with a dedicated writer who won't leave you in the dark! Pet peeve by the way if you couldn't guess :P

So, now that you've spent time reading all of this, has anyone found my cat yet?

Sorry to say I haven't found your nonexistent cat. However, I would like to welcome you to the Nation.

So...

Welcome! There are plenty of talented writers here on RPN that are dedicated to their work(s). A good amount in opinion. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time spent here!

I wish you luck with your feline. >__<

Hello, welcome to the forums! I think I saw your cat make leeway in the general discussion area, but good luck. It might get lost there for a while. Either or, it's great to see another face here! I'm still pretty new myself, but it's nice to try and meet people... and their cats. You really should have settled for a pig though, they're awfully intelligent. Either or, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I haven't seen your cat, but I have seen this bear Tibbers. Is it yours?

Marrow said:
I always make them as long as I can without adding clutter and nonsense.
You can be my friend. I'll allow it.

In any case, welcome to the nation, sister. Tis a nice place when it can be. Usually, it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
simj22 said:
I haven't seen your cat, but I have seen this bear Tibbers. Is it yours?
aSEs1EE.jpg

I kid you not, I was thinking of posting something along the same lines

I used to be a loser with no life, I own every character up to Rek'Sai, but then after that, I stopped playing..... I probably still am a loser with no life xD

If it helps any, I call myself a gamer and all I've done in regard is play League for the past 3 years. It has stolen my soul, but I'm still entertained by it enough to forget about my collection of games. u.u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back