Harvest Moon RP?

Should we make a new village/town or use an existing one from the game? If so, which game?

• New village/town!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineral Town! (FoMT, MFoMT)

• Bluebell! (ToTT)

• Konohana! (ToTT)

• Total voters

Sleepresso

So the only harvest moon games i've played are More Friends of Mineral Town MFOMT, Friends of Mineral Town FOMT, and Tale of Two Towns ToTT ... these games are the ones I liked most. I was thinking of making an RP that is somewhat similar to Harvest Moon. There are farmers/ranchers, villagers, shopkeepers, Harvest Goddess, and travelers,, events, and romance. But the characters would be OCs and it's like, the birth of a new village so no one would know each other. Will it work? and if I will create this RP, what Genre would it be?

--update---

So I've been conversing with @SetMeFree and thought up character jobs which are:

Farmer, Rancher, Miner, Blacksmith, Village Doctor, Shopkeeper or Merchant, (the Village Head would probably be my character's job), so anyone has a suggestion? And also the RP won't be too strict on the jobs, rplayers can have atleast 2. But don't sign up yet! ehehehe i'm still working out the Add Role Play form. I'll post the link soon. :DD

-update--

@Nidelia offered to draw a map <3 thank you very much!

RP link : http://www.rpnation.com/resources/rosenwood-the-town-of-blooming-friendships.3813/

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds pretty interesting! I haven't played Harvest Moon in ages but I have fond memories of it :)

I'm sure it could work but your best bet would be to make sure it's not a large scale RP so that nothing is overwhelming! I'd be happy to help if you want, just PM me.

And it would be in the fandom category.

SetMeFree said:
This sounds pretty interesting! I haven't played Harvest Moon in ages but I have fond memories of it :)
I'm sure it could work but your best bet would be to make sure it's not a large scale RP so that nothing is overwhelming! I'd be happy to help if you want, just PM me.

And it would be in the fandom category.
OverlyIntricateLove said:
I'd be really interested in this! Harvest Moon was my childhood, yo ^^!
cool! :D then should I make it a free do-all you want or create a plot?

My vote is create some sort of plot so that nothing gets crazy out of hand haha

Also @OverlyIntricateLove same here! haha I vividly remember playing it at sleep overs with my then best friend, staying up till like 2 am.

I think there should be a plot, but nothing major. I find that Harvest Moon is about communicating with people and life in a countryside town.

Thanks for all the replies! Now i'm thinking of the setting, plot, a good reason why there should be a new village, how many characters, and character jobs. Im so gonna pm @SetMeFree xD

This is an awesome idea!! If you want insight to the other games let me know. I played Back To Nature, Tree of Tranquility, Save The Homeland, A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, and Magical Melody.

So I've been conversing with @SetMeFree and thought up character jobs which are:

Farmer, Rancher, Miner, Blacksmith, Village Doctor, Shopkeeper or Merchant, (the Village Head would probably be my character's job), so anyone has a suggestion? And also the RP won't be too strict on the jobs, rplayers can have atleast 2. But don't sign up yet! ehehehe i'm still working out the Add Role Play form. I'll post the link soon. :DD

Nidelia said:
You can't forget you need batchelorettes!!! 
And bachelors for female farmers.
Silly, of course I didn't forget xD I suppose everyone joining should be bachelors and bachelorettes, only few are allowed to be ineligible candidates.

Oh could I be a bar tender :) ?! Oh yes and maybe a priestess job :3.
Wait, you want to work in a bar and at the same time, be a priestess? O.o

Nonono, those two things contradict themselves xD . I was suggesting the priestess job, but I want to work as a bar tender. But maybe I could be a man of god by day and by night I become a bar tender! (no) 
Oh yes I am a male btw :3...

Sure but I'll only allow two characters per person, and if you have two chars already you can't have second jobs. (which i may think over later on) Coz i'm trying to keep this small scale. Be sure to check if I've posted the rp link, kayy? :D (still thinking of map, village name, and settings)

Nonono, those two things contradict themselves xD . I was suggesting the priestess job, but I want to work as a bar tender. But maybe I could be a man of god by day and by night I become a bar tender! (no) 
Oh yes I am a male btw :3...
hahaha (yeah no) xDDD

Nidelia said:
I could draw you up a map if you'd like? Just tell me directions and where you want things.
That would totally be cool! Okay i'll pm you if I finish organizing what's on my mind :D

would you have needed to play the games to join or would it fine if you only knew the basics of the game? it seems like a really cool idea. :D

ClockTowerSociety said:
would you have needed to play the games to join or would it fine if you only knew the basics of the game? it seems like a really cool idea. :D
It depends on how much you know about the game, there may be instances when you won't be able to understand what others are talking about :o

So I think it's been lots of days since nothing happened (lol). But now I'm almost finished organizing my mind, and been editing the roleplay for a lot of time already so I think I should post the link :D

>> http://www.rpnation.com/resources/rosenwood-the-town-of-blooming-friendships.3813/

yayy and I drew something on paint xDD hahaha forgive the art

cow-png.58640

View attachment 58640

The vote to create a new town is winning so why bother to wait for results xD . Few people watch this thread anyways. The details about the structure of the town is still vague, and I am working on it. The sea is far and there are hills, rivers, springs, and other fresh water bodies filled with a variety of fish (like the one in AToTT) the hills or mountains still don't have mines, they're virgins (not for long! kikiki).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back