• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⋆˚࿔ harry potter search ! 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

mephi

they/he/she • perpetually tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello hello !! the name is mephi, i use he / they pronouns and i am twenty, almost twenty-one and i am looking for someone to rp with!!

some things about me:
  • i work full time, so my reply times can vary especially if we are writing lengthy replies. expect one reply every few days, which can go up to once a week to once every two weeks or so.
  • i loooooooooooove ooc and plotting. i love connecting and making friends with my rp partners, so please be open to chatting and whatnot! i love sharing playlists, songs, stupid memes etc etc.
  • i don't personally have any triggers, so i'm open to a whole lot of things as long as they are within rpn guidelines.
  • i have been role-playing for about nine years now. i am extremely literate, but i will match however much you write. can do anywhere from 100 to over 1k words.
some things about the rp:
  • i am looking for an oc x oc pairing in the harry potter universe! preferably it would be an mxm pairing but i am open to discussion. i have a half done oc (face claim being tom blyth) that i was making for a group rp on quotev and then it shut down all the social aspects, so i'm sort of just stuck with an oc i worked really hard on and would love to use!!
  • we can do anything! i am down for any storylines, tropes and whatnot. i currently don't really have much of an idea for a plot, but i'd love to discuss and think of something with you!
there isn't much else for me to put on here, but if this looks fun, feel free to reply to this thread or dm me with a few things about yourself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back