• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter f/f and m/m

EvenEcho

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit"
I am looking for someone to play a either an OFC, Hermione Granger, or Bellatrix Black Lestrange. OR Harry Potter for a m/m pairing, not with Draco but with either Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape, or Lucius Malfoy.

For the f/f with Bellatrix or Hermione we could do Bellamione, or we could do OFC/Bella. I am open for any of the roles open there.

For the m/m with Harry, I would be playing LV/SS/LM and you would be playing Harry or you could be an OMC, it's up to you.

Please PM me for more details! :^)

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the Bellamione one, as well as Harry and Severus.

I am looking for someone to play a either an OFC, Hermione Granger, or Bellatrix Black Lestrange. OR Harry Potter for a m/m pairing, not with Draco but with either Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape, or Lucius Malfoy.

For the f/f with Bellatrix or Hermione we could do Bellamione, or we could do OFC/Bella. I am open for any of the roles open there.

For the m/m with Harry, I would be playing LV/SS/LM and you would be playing Harry or you could be an OMC, it's up to you.

Please PM me for more details! :^)

I'm interested!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back