Halo: The Lost

Name: Logan Rivers

Class: ODST

Personality: Logan is an energetic and exciting guy who is easily amused. Yet in battle he is cold, calculating, and ready to die. Nothing will get in the way of completing his mission except death. Although he is this way Logan is ready to give up anything for a fellow UNSC trooper.

Bio: Logan was raised on the frontier on Harvest, when it was attacked his family died trying to get him off planet. Ever since then he has grown extremely hateful towards the Covenant. He joined the UNSC and failed twice they accepted him because of the need of troops, it is unfortunate that the Covenant attacked but this is where Logan will have to make a name for himself.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Can I be a friendly elite? Like an ally of the spartans, but elite.
I believe an elite allied with the UNSC would be a heretic class like in halo. I am 99% sure so hopefully the creator of this roleplay replies to you to confirm this. also is this thread dead? if not here is my character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: October Kraft

Class: ODST

Personality: October is an energetic, brave soldier. He will complete whatever mission he is given under any circumstances, death being the only thing that stops him. October will always help out a UNSC soldier if they need it and if available, usually prefers to stay with a group of other friendlies.

Bio: October grew up on planet earth. He was only at the age of four when harvest was destroyed. October was more than willing to join the UNSC forces to fight the covenant. His performance in combat had him chosen to become an ODST. Soon after, he heard about the covenant attacking New Mombasa. He was assigned with an ODST squad of four other ODSTs. He suffered great injuries after an encounter with a brute chieftain. He was the only survivor of that squad and was found, injured and barely able to move. He was named the survivor after the invasion and was not put in another combat mission since. But October is still eligible for another combat mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back