• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Halloween 2015: Spooky Story Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
welian said:
That's the spirit!! If you need ideas, maybe you can look up some old episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark.
Pfft R.L. Stine's Haunting Hour for the win

It's like an agged down Twilight Zone [the good old black and white episodes, not the new stuff]

Can I post a story in campfire, then submit an improved version through the actual submission link?

Hey guys, sorry for not checking in as much. My dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday (don't worry, he'll be fine), so @LifeNovel is going to help me out with this thread. I updated the Campfire this morning with the total entries this morning, but looks like I'll have to update again tonight - we're now up to 16 entries in my Google Drive folder!

...The badge is tempting me so. But instead of scary stories, all I can think of right now are emotional ones. /flops.

;^; But...

latest

There's just too much feels, and no spook right now.

Personally, there's nothing I find quite as fearful as perpetual melancholy. Maybe you go gothic for this?

Well it is possible, I'm scared that I might go over the limit. Oh, and maybe I just missed this while reading the thread, but is it possible to submit multiple entries?

Only one entry per person. And don't worry about going over, you have three more weeks to plan and revise your story.

oh, ok thanks. :D I'll probably write two, one with the feels that I am currently having, and another one for spooks and choose the better of the two.

And now I'm back in town!! There doesn't seem to have been any new entries since I last updated my spreadsheet - perhaps you are all working on your stories still? ;)

The more the Mere-yer, so you all say. I think I'll enter this one, cause hey - why not?

Not for me

I'm stressed out the entire time, then I make crap, then I hate myself just a little bit more.

Update!!

The Campfire thread and the spreadsheet in my folder have been updated with the newest entries! A reminder that submissions will be open until the end of the 31st. Keep on being spoopy, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
The word limit has made me rationally angry. There's not enough space for me to cram detail and character development into. :^(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back