Hallo Hallo

PrincessPika

The Chosen One
Hi! My name is Kortni! Im from the USA and 26 years old. I used to be a very very avid roleplayer, and wrote a few novellas when I was younger. I want to get back into the depths of rp, and retry writing again. Im very new to RPnation, but I have rped on deviantart, tumblr, and skype. I am completely open to places.

Characters I am good at playing: The villian, the lovesick girl,

introverts, and celestial characters.

I usually have character sheets done, but do not have any characters as of yet. Once I find a roleplay I am interested in, I will create said character, and continue from there! Hope to meet some new people! :)

Hi, Kortni. I'm still pretty new to role-playing. If you'reinterested in doing a 1x1, I'm almost always looking for people to role-play with.

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

You've found us, congratulations for choosing the best RP site on the whole intertubes, we're glad you're here and a part of the expanding universe that is RP Nation. Also, now you're officially one of the cool kids.

Before you being your quest to becoming one of the old hats here at RPN, please do take a second and take a look at the site rules. You can find them here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum.

Unlike the Pirate code, they aren't more like suggestions but rules that we take a bit seriously. If, however, you've got a few pieces of eight you'd like to swing our way, we're always more than happy to take it. (I said, the rules weren't suggestions, never said we weren't piratey mate).

Once you've had a glance over the rules there's more information to be had here: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. You can find something there to answer just about any question you might have.

Now then, I know that you have to answers that you're wanting answered now and the first is, you can join any RP that is open. You can find the different RP genres here: Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're set up by genre so if you're looking for that Belgariad fandom RP (sorry, none yet exists here) then you'll know you aren't going to be looking in the futuristic genre. Each genre has an interest check at the top of the page and you can peruse this to see if anyone is wanting to create an RP.

If you are trolling the RPs and you just gotta make your own futuristic version of the Elenium, then you can pick the genre (future or fandom? I don't know!) and create an interest check. In the interest check you can tell the whole world about your RP and what you want to do with it. If you get enough people to say Aye! then you create your RP.

If you have any questions, issues, or concerns, don't hesitate to get in touch with either the moderators of your forum (the genre), the Super moderators, or even the admin staff. You can do that here: Site Questions & Information

Again, welcome to RPN and happy RPing.

Xylin

Department of Human Resources

Kestrel said:
Hi, Kortni. I'm still pretty new to role-playing. If you'reinterested in doing a 1x1, I'm almost always looking for people to role-play with.
What kind of settings and situations would you be interested in doing?? Im very rusty and I need to hone my skills, so maybe a 1x1 wouldnt be so bad.As long as you dont judge me for my suckiness haha

I won't judge. I'm not great, either. I don't have any ideas right now, but I'm into fantasy stuff.

Kestrel said:
I won't judge. I'm not great, either. I don't have any ideas right now, but I'm into fantasy stuff.
Fantasy as in...? I love supernatural themes and modern day anything... Really.

Welcome to the site!

I'm already loving it here, I'm sure you will as well soon enough. Make sure to follow all the rules C:

KortniMarie89 said:
Fantasy as in...? I love supernatural themes and modern day anything... Really.
I mean medieval stuff, or modern day. Anything with magic, etc.

Hello! I'm trying to get back into RPing myself. I like a lot of fantasy stuff but I'm not too picky! Nice to meet you. I'm Angelsmg247 but friends would call me Angel (at least back when I would roleplay, heh....).

Angelsmg247 said:
Hello! I'm trying to get back into RPing myself. I like a lot of fantasy stuff but I'm not too picky! Nice to meet you. I'm Angelsmg247 but friends would call me Angel (at least back when I would roleplay, heh....).
I have not done this in about 4/5 years. I havent even thought of creating an OC of any sort. Fantasy is best for me because I can create characters to fit. Just let me know if you are interested.

KortniMarie89 said:
I have not done this in about 4/5 years. I havent even thought of creating an OC of any sort. Fantasy is best for me because I can create characters to fit. Just let me know if you are interested.
Sure! Just let me know what kind of RPs you like and we can go from there. And once again, nice to meet you! ^_^

[QUOTE="The Rose and Phoenix]Villians & celestial beings... two very different character tropes there.

[/QUOTE]
Are you saying that as a bad thing?? Or...?

[QUOTE="The Rose and Phoenix]No, not at all. This is definitely an OR. It reminds me of an American author, Nora Roberts, is all.

[/QUOTE]
Haha my mother reads Nora Roberts books. I dont know if I relate to her style..

[QUOTE="The Rose and Phoenix]I find that I quite enjoy her turn of phrase. It was my sister who turned me onto her.

[/QUOTE]
I honestly have only read her books out of curiosity... Those types of stories arent my cup of tea...

I wonder if you have read her older books, from the 80s and 90s or if you've read her newer ones. There is definitely a difference between her writing over the years.

Hellllooooo!

I am the Spoonman!

I am the Walrus!

Gyub gyub g'choob!

Anyway, I'm here to welcome you to RpNation!

So, y'know, welcome!

Hope you get settled in alright, it can be tough coming back after a hiatus.

I would know, believe me.

KortniMarie89 said:
Hello hello. We could. :) What are you interested in?
I'm not to picky. As fandoms go, I live for Hetalia, I'd attempt Chobits and Angellic Layer, and Harry Potter or Warriors would be really fun. Non-fandom, I have many 1x1 romance ideas. I love romance, and am more comfortable with FxF and MxM, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit, so I will do FxM.

[QUOTE="The Rose and Phoenix]I wonder if you have read her older books, from the 80s and 90s or if you've read her newer ones. There is definitely a difference between her writing over the years.

[/QUOTE]
I do beleive those are the ones Ive read. I could give the newer ones a look!

Kloverdesu said:
I'm not to picky. As fandoms go, I live for Hetalia, I'd attempt Chobits and Angellic Layer, and Harry Potter or Warriors would be really fun. Non-fandom, I have many 1x1 romance ideas. I love romance, and am more comfortable with FxF and MxM, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit, so I will do FxM.
I dont think Ive ever RPed fandoms... I may have done something with Naruto and Soul Eater.... Maybe? But Im not huge into anime anymore... I could do Harry Potter but I feel like I would be terrible at it unless it was completely oc? Im ok with any kind of romance. So if You wanted to start one just send me a message or link with details. :)

[QUOTE="Runcible Spoon]Hellllooooo!
I am the Spoonman!

I am the Walrus!

Gyub gyub g'choob!

Anyway, I'm here to welcome you to RpNation!

So, y'know, welcome!

Hope you get settled in alright, it can be tough coming back after a hiatus.

I would know, believe me.

[/QUOTE]
Everything seems easy to catch onto, just trying to get used to browsing and replying in the rp forums. Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back