Half-way house RP? *read if interested*

Blue

This takes place in a Halfway home in Georgia, where several kinds are taken out of juvy to live with Miss Celia and her kids. (some can roleplay as Miss Celia's kids but most are the delinquents.) This is a Slice of Life RP, where Miss Celia lives with these troubled kids to try to correct them from their actions. Ages for the kids range from 13-17 (since they're from Juvy). and... Thats all I got.

If you'd like, post something I can add on to it.

I'd be interested in joining this RP. Sounds like it could be both tradgic and a great opertunity to cause trouble :)

I'm asuming by half way house you're reffering to a sort of orphanage and not a drug home? Considering the age specification. But you never know these days!

No, Halfway house as in where Juvy kids stay and live together. Like kind of a correctional home or something. Theyre not orphans just troublemakers. Each one has a reason for going to Juvy like Grand theft auto, Theft, etc.

[MENTION=2704]Blue[/MENTION] I know this is way out of the way, but this kinda sounds like Hex Hall o3o

Yes, but I think it doesn't have to be so elaborate, just the important, like age and why are they in juvy.

what? I thought I made the character sheet. ._. I must have screwed something up, ill go make it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back