Half Caste Game could use advise.

some more Idea's I have.

Im seriously thinking about taking the PC's to the Carnivel of meeting (described in the Games of divinity)  

an additional idea I have for antaganists I want to know if this sounds contrived.

Im thinking of bringing in another god blooded, probaly a very normal seeming one.

You normally can't but check out the mundane goods section in the Mountain Folk chapter of Fair Folk under synthetic leather, its an exception to that rule, as syntheic leather clothes add soak and synthetic layer overcoats(ie, trench coats which are naturally worn over armor) are considered exceptional buff jackets.

Anyways in my opinion another God Blood would be too boring. They are at the Carnival give em a lesser spirit to mess with at least.

one more thing I didnt ask my players about when the game started and am not sure about.

do YOU THINK in a half caste game with the "Ignorant  of self flaw" in play its acceptable for the ST to "Auto activate" a PC's charms, since they often times arent doing it completely concously.

do YOU THINK in a half caste game with the "Ignorant  of self flaw" in play its acceptable for the ST to "Auto activate" a PC's charms' date=' since they often times arent doing it completely concously.[/quote']
I would say absolutely yes for Reflexive Charms. For others, I'm not so sure.

-S

Considering the format, yes, using their charms for them sounds resonable. Especially reflexive. Supplimentry would be okay too. but probably not simple charms.

currently Im looking at possibletys for my game.

for the ultimate/ FInal villain.

do you think Pelepds Deled wuold make a good ultimate villain for a half caste game?

he'd make a interesting foe in any game, I think, but would  be a genuine threat all on his own in a half caste game

(In a game where you play anathema, he's just a buffoon, and bit of comic relief, to be laughed at, sneered at, then killed however amuses you... unless the pinnacle of the eye of the hunt has been reinforced.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back