Haiiiii~ -bows-

Topaz

The Queen of all Shiny things
Hello strangers ^w^, I am a roleplayer (Of course) and I look forward to meeting most of you, maybe some less then others to be honest. I like jokes no matter how bad they seem to others, and I will join Simple and Casual Roleplays most of time. However if I like the story I will join detailed. I am a little goofy, I expect to meet people like that too, maybe better. Enjoy the GIF.

giphy.gif

Lol, hey Topaz! Welcome to RpN. (o'v'o) You seem really fun, so I hope you stick around! If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask!

@Topaz

I enjoy on meeting you too! You like any joke, oh my god, be my senpai (I have like 3) and I do not enjoy your gif, I love it!

It's nice to see a new face to RpN, like yourself, be proud. You can call me Puzzel if you like by the way. I hope you like this site, it's really fun! I'm sure if you have any questions, just about everyone will be happy to answer them. Make sure you check the conversation from the Staff, (If you haven't yet, then, you really should, it's like the balance of the world) there is important information there. On the other hand, ...

Welcome to RpN!

Love the Clannad gif *^* <3 Welcome to RpNation, Topaz (hey, that's my birthstone!!!) :) I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you Puzzle and of course I have.....- checks it quickly- and sure I can be your Senpai ^w^. Same to you Rai, and P.S I wish I was born the same month as you... T^T

hello :3

I can be pretty goofy too even though nobody ever understands my jokes T~T

Anyways I'm new too so welcome! And your gif is amazing *^*

upup13.gif

I'll try to understand it yay, and I like your up Gif too, ^w^. Thank you for the welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back