Hai!

saturnprinxe said:
Hey, I'm Rose. I'm really new to the whole form site for roleplay ideas. I've tried to use different sites before in the past but never got the hang of it. Everything here seems super simple though! I can't wait to get involved. (OuO)
So some stuff about me... I have been roleplaying since I was nine I was so small! I bet I was terrible back then! but currently I am fourteen. okay maybe I am still small. I don't really identify with a gender and roleplay with whatever gender fits at the time being, I also roleplay my characters as any sexuality as well due to me being pansexual. I've mostly ever roleplayed romance (<3), but I want to explore deeper into more types of roleplay, genre wise. I've tried in iMessage to do a group roleplay before but failed miserably so I believe I'm going to stick to 1on1 roleplay. I'm not fond of fandom roleplay since most of the time I would not be roleplaying a OC and not able to portray the character correctly.

Errr... I don't know what else to say.
ello i'm aya (aye - yah) i've been roleplaying for quite a while now. Im not really into the whole anime rp im into the regular detailed romance , high school type of stuff ya know. Im not sure what else i should say lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back