Hai!

Hey, I'm Rose. I'm really new to the whole form site for roleplay ideas. I've tried to use different sites before in the past but never got the hang of it. Everything here seems super simple though! I can't wait to get involved. (OuO)

So some stuff about me... I have been roleplaying since I was nine I was so small! I bet I was terrible back then! but currently I am fourteen. okay maybe I am still small. I don't really identify with a gender and roleplay with whatever gender fits at the time being, I also roleplay my characters as any sexuality as well due to me being pansexual. I've mostly ever roleplayed romance (<3), but I want to explore deeper into more types of roleplay, genre wise. I've tried in iMessage to do a group roleplay before but failed miserably so I believe I'm going to stick to 1on1 roleplay. I'm not fond of fandom roleplay since most of the time I would not be roleplaying a OC and not able to portray the character correctly.

Errr... I don't know what else to say.

Welcome to RPN! I was in the same boat as you not too long ago. I enjoyed roleplay but lots of different sites never really 'clicked'.

Here's hoping RPN is the one for you!
:D

MoonBruises said:
Welcome to RPN! I was in the same boat as you not too long ago. I enjoyed roleplay but lots of different sites never really 'clicked'.
Here's hoping RPN is the one for you!
:D
I think I found my 'soul site' finally, just trying to reach that 10 post marker so I can truly indulge in this site before I start roleplaying ^u^

Oh yes, we all know the feeling, it's great! I'm sure you'll get into the swing of things in no time :D

Greetings, Rose, I certainly hope you've found your soul site. We've got just about everything and the people are fantastic. Let me know if I can help you with anything. :)

Welcome to RPN Rose, I'm new here too and from being her for a few days I myself can call this place home; it's an amazing place to be.

I myself am the same way rp wise, of course I'm here to rp and perhaps form friendships, I am quite excited to see other new people on here! :D

tumblr_nahohgxBvS1qadxguo1_500.gif

Tronethiel said:
Greetings, Rose, I certainly hope you've found your soul site. We've got just about everything and the people are fantastic. Let me know if I can help you with anything. :)
Thank you for the offering and warm welcome! :3

[QUOTE="I bleed black]Welcome to RPN Rose, I'm new here too and from being her for a few days I myself can call this place home; it's an amazing place to be.
I myself am the same way rp wise, of course I'm here to rp and perhaps form friendships, I am quite excited to see other new people on here! :D

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to you as well! I can't believe how warm this site is compared to anywhere else I have tried. Thanks ^u^

saturnprinxe said:
Welcome to you as well! I can't believe how warm this site is compared to anywhere else I have tried. Thanks ^u^
Magic is in the air. Let it flow around you and suffuse your being. *sways back in forth, becoming one with the essence of RPN.*

(We're not this welcoming because we're a creepy cult or anything.)

Tronethiel said:
Magic is in the air. Let it flow around you and suffuse your being. *sways back in forth, becoming one with the essence of RPN.*
(We're not this welcoming because we're a creepy cult or anything.)
Well- this may not be a creepy cult but I would totally be up for joining this nonexistent creepy cult...not that it exists or anything. ( ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
saturnprinxe said:
I know that feeling, I've been on many different sites where people either want to be mute, treat you like a number or whatever else they could think of. I myself wasn't big on it and prefer this site simply because the people on here are welcoming and rather kind, something I have missed for a rather long time.

Hai! Welcome to RPNation fellow RP'er! Tis' great to have new people running amok! Yaaay!...

Krestel?

Krestel, WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU? Where's MY CONFETTI I have to EAT!?

(Welcome to our little site of psychos. :3)

Noivern said:
Hai! Welcome to RPNation fellow RP'er! Tis' great to have new people running amok! Yaaay!...
Krestel?

Krestel, WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU? Where's MY CONFETTI I have to EAT!?

(Welcome to our little site of psychos. :3)
I've seen Krestel on almost every introduction but mine! I want some confetti too!

saturnprinxe said:
I've seen Krestel on almost every introduction but mine! I want some confetti too!
I've set up an anti-confetti field because I'm such a grinch. You won't find Kestrel within miles of this place. Muahahahaha.

I got here! I'm here now! I'm sorry I'm late. Right after school I go to work, and then my Les Miserables performances this week. In home from school today because I lost my voice.

Welcome to the non creepy cult of RpN! *drowns everyone in confetti*

Kestrel said:
I got here! I'm here now! I'm sorry I'm late. Right after school I go to work, and then my Les Miserables performances this week. In home from school today because I lost my voice.
Welcome to the non creepy cult of RpN! *drowns everyone in confetti*
HOLY FUCK. Heaven has come to rain down on mmRFGGHMMMFFGHMMM-

*Sinks in Confetti but jumps up with confetti pouring from mouth*

Best day EVAR!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back