Hai there frands

MorsArena

Sands of Death
I am le skrub of le site. No le skrub of le RPing tho. I am looking forward to doing things on this site. Hopefully I'll enjoy myself. I like doing anything from a medieval setting up to a more modern setting so if you have something that you think I'd enjoy just let me know... here I guess? I'll play almost anything, just give me a few minutes to make a character on the spot. Improv RP is best RP in my opinion... If you're good at it. xD

Hello MorsArena, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

There are all kind of RP out there for whatever it is you are interested in doing. Go to the Roleplay tab and look at the genres. People will put up an interest check to see if someone is interested in their RP. There are a lot of great games out there to play, all you have to do is pick one.

I see that you have the Livingston coat of arms. We do, of course, welcome the Scots because, of course, Alba gu brath. My Clan are the MacDonalds of Glencoe and then some of them went into Ireland so Erin go Bragh as well.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Why thank you for the welcome Mother of Clan MacDonald. I'm glad to be introduced by a fellow scotsman. I hail from both Clans MacLean of Duart and, as seen from my picture, Livingston of Callendar. I'll heed your advice and try to be a good boy. I navigated the site a little last night but got tired a little earlier than usual, I do plan on finding an RP to join in on today. I wish you a good day, give you my many thanks for the introduction, Póg mo thóin.

I am not going to póg your thóin, thankyouverymuch.

But you're welcome to the site. As I just said to someone a bit ago, we Celts need to stick together as someday we will rule the world! Just after the next pint, and there is always another pint ta be had.

welcome! To your left you will find the dark side. To your right, you will find the other dark side. Don't worry though, both sides will offer you free cookies. Do you prefer chocolate chip or caramel?

Hmmm..... Good question.... Let's see. I like chocolate chip. I'll take left side dark side cause I'm smrt like that.

Ah very good! To enter either side you need to pass the maze. I don't think anyones ever made it into the right side to be honest. It must be lonely there.

Poor right side, sadly they didn't choose right this time. (> :) ) Never mind.. I'll just go sulk in the corner after that really bad joke. ( :( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back