Hai ヾ(^-^)ノ

Tsunami

Hawwo everyone~

I'm Yuna, but you can call me Tsunami. Nice to meet you all!

I'm super new to roleplaying [NOOB ALERT!] so I'll be in your care. I love writing in general, as well as drawing, cosplaying, playing video games, and making videos! I usually write dark stories, I don't know why, they all end up dark in some way or form but I hope y'all will appreciate some of that stuff! Er...I'm not really good with introductions but yea! That's all I've got...I probably should be sleeping now but who sleeps when you can RP? (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I look forward to roleplaying with all you folks out there~~~

Bai bai x

Welcome to RPNation, fellow newcomer! *^*)/ You sound amazing. Dark stories? Too amazing. cri.

Hope you enjoy your merry time~ ^ ^

Aww thank you so much!~ And IKR, dark stories for the win!

[QUOTE="Gasa Bellsica]Welcome to RPNation, fellow newcomer! *^*)/ You sound amazing. Dark stories? Too amazing. cri.
Hope you enjoy your merry time~ ^ ^

[/QUOTE]

We could use a dark story or two here. Let me know if you start one of those RP, I'd gladly join.

Riddiskel said:
Dark stories? You and I, we might very well get along.
Good to know, Riddiskel~ Can't wait to make some sort of masterpiece with you φ( ̄ー ̄ )ノ

QueenofDorks said:
Welcome to RPNation Tsunami! ; v ;
Thank you very much!~

Xierstel said:
Hey, man. Welcome to the site. Really hope to see you around.
Thanks manヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Sanctioned said:
We could use a dark story or two here. Let me know if you start one of those RP, I'd gladly join.
Will do! I have a story in mind already, just gotta polish up the plot a bit!~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Good to know, Riddiskel~ Can't wait to make some sort of masterpiece with you φ( ̄ー ̄ )ノ
When it's time to put the malicious dream to the test, PM me and I'll come burning through the atmosphere in your direction.

Welcome to RPN, happy to see you, and some more than most....
silenthillsthumb01jpg-0d2cb1_1280w.jpg

Your emoticons are amazing UuU

I'm looking forward to your dark stories. I like those, but usually when they're on a psychological level.

@Topaz Now THAT is a lovely picture!~

@Neptz Hihi, thanks x Not to be patriotic or anything, but us Japanese make the best emoticons in the universe ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ I am working on this roleplay plot though that has a whole clan of psychologically dark people. So I'd love you to join in when I do make it!~

Tsunami said:
@Topaz Now THAT is a lovely picture!~
@Neptz Hihi, thanks x Not to be patriotic or anything, but us Japanese make the best emoticons in the universe ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ I am working on this roleplay plot though that has a whole clan of psychologically dark people. So I'd love you to join in when I do make it!~
Oh, you're japanese? Awesome!

I'll see if I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back