Haha! I figured it out! (I think, anyways )

[QUOTE="Crow Cadaver]Hahaha!! I read through this thread, then backed out to read some more. I decided to come back and say hello, only to find the other thread you had made. I kept thinking to myself, "I know this is the right person because I remember his stuff being quoted. I remember it was funny!" Then I remembered you saying you had created two, and it hit me. Some days I question my sanity.
So, hello. I'm new here too.

[/QUOTE]
>^ ! ^< Oh haha, that's funny. :P Well, nice to meet you!

Nekoda said:
Yea, it seems so! I'm sure I'll fit right in once I get the hang of it. (I still haven't even tried to really roleplay yet.... D:)
I believe you will. ^-^ Maybe we'll be able to rp sometime.

Also, I know it's listed in the Rp Preferences and you may have said it in the beginning, but do you have a favorite genre or kind of role-play/writing you most enjoy doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
RinDaVamp said:
I believe you will. ^-^ Maybe we'll be able to rp sometime.
Also, I know it's listed in the Rp Preferences and you may have said it in the beginning, but do you have a favorite genre or kind of role-play/writing you most enjoy doing?
Yea, that would be awesome!

I loooove writing fantasy/medieval and apocalyptic/dystopian styles.

@Xylin @Crow Cadaver

I went ahead and tagged everyone to ask if anyone would be willing to help me start a roleplay with an idea of my own. (based on this book i wrote) If so, shoot me a PM!

Nekoda said:
@Xylin @Crow Cadaver
I went ahead and tagged everyone to ask if anyone would be willing to help me start a roleplay with an idea of my own. (based on this book i wrote) If so, shoot me a PM!
I am already running three roleplays so I do not have time.

Nekoda said:
Yea, that would be awesome!
I loooove writing fantasy/medieval and apocalyptic/dystopian styles.
Sweet! ^-^

Nekoda said:
@Xylin @Crow Cadaver
I can give ya a hand with it. (I know you said to Pm ya, but I wasn't sure if anyone else had already done that. No sense in multiple conversations for the same idea.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back