Haaaai there!

RivennAlizkin

Everything is a lie.
Hello people! Nice to meet'cha and glad to have found this site, can't wait to see how this'll go :3 Something about me would be that I love roleplaying a lot but I'm too embarrassed to do it sometimes or I think that my ideas are too dumb but anyway, I try to get over it.

Usually I reside on shamchat when I really feel like RPing with someone but now that I found this site here, hope I'll be active and have fun. Anyway, thanks to those that suggested RpNation to me! Love ya' all~

BlackWelcome.gif

Hey there Rivenn, and welcome to RPN! My name's Servant and it's a pleasure to meet you. Regarding your ideas, I think that no matter how dumb they may sound you should always at least give them a shot. You have no idea how many RPs I've participated in that started as nothing but a "dumb idea" but ended up being a blast for me and the rest of the participants! I would actually love to hear some of these ideas of yours, but for the time being I can only offer you my help, that is if you ever need it, regarding the site. Anyways, I do hope to see you and your ideas around the Nation! (I don't think I've ever said the word "ideas" so much before...)​

[QUOTE="The Servant]

BlackWelcome.gif

Hey there Rivenn, and welcome to RPN! My name's Servant and it's a pleasure to meet you. Regarding your ideas, I think that no matter how dumb they may sound you should always at least give them a shot. You have no idea how many RPs I've participated in that started as nothing but a "dumb idea" but ended up being a blast for me and the rest of the participants! I would actually love to hear some of these ideas of yours, but for the time being I can only offer you my help, that is if you ever need it, regarding the site. Anyways, I do hope to see you and your ideas around the Nation!​

[/QUOTE]
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome, nice to meet ya' too. Also, thanks you for the advice! (Hope I'll see you around too; Well, already did since I've been exploring around and saw you.)

RivennAlizkin said:
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome, nice to meet ya' too. Also, thanks you for the advice! (Hope I'll see you around too; Well, already did since I've been exploring around and saw you.)
Oh is that so? If I may ask, where have you seen me?

[QUOTE="The Servant]Oh is that so? If I may ask, where have you seen me?

[/QUOTE]
Well, you're around, welcoming lots of other peeps. You sound like a nice person too. (Sorry for late reply, by the way.)

RivennAlizkin said:
Well, you're around, welcoming lots of other peeps. You sound like a nice person too. (Sorry for late reply, by the way.)
Oh don't worry about it, and I do enjoy welcoming other users into the site :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back