• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom H2O: (Just add water)

I'm really excited to start this RP. Is there a specific time when everyone's free? So we can all be on together?

I've always thought people in Kansas were the corn chuckers, so you're good! ;) I hope we can start this RP tomorrow because I'm looking forward to how it'll turn out!

SweetRae said:
I'm really excited to start this RP. Is there a specific time when everyone's free? So we can all be on together?
I'm in Eastern Time. I'm usually on and off all day, but I'm mostly on during the evening into the night.

She's probably busy. I know your all excited I am too. But we should leave her be and wait patiently. She'll write it and post it when she can.

Name: Abigail

Nickname (if applicable): Abi

Age (16-18): 16

Human or Mermaid or Merman: MERMAID!!

Sexuality: likes boys

Appearance (realistic, no anime plz): light brown thin shoulder-length hair and sea-green eyes

Magic (only applicable if mermaid or merman): Cleo's (Water telekinesis) and hasn't found her second one yet

Personality (at least 5 good things and 5 bad things): wait... it three in yours...

+kind

+smart

+brave

+loyal

+not OTT girly/ flirty

-shy

-headstrong

-overprotective

-gets easily stressed

-emotional

Background: She is knew to Dolphin city and moved there. Her house has an excellent view of Mako and she has always wanted to go there. When she did, she fell into the Moonpool as it was bubbling and gained her powers.

Crush: -

Girlfriend/Boyfriend: -

Other: she has a locket (a bit like Cleo's) but it has a dark purple gem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back