• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians (Superpower RP for beginners)

@DaManofWar; sorry i've executed him due to his rash personality and "god-modding". I think a few of the other participants here would agree...sorry! It seemed like the RP is more logic based and science, being rambo would be nonsensical and unrealistic.

@CHIMNY; remember to do some damage recoil! prior you said you were bleeding out badly then suddenly you're back in the fight, attacking fluidly without any movement restrictions! remember to limit yourself ^^

@CHIMNY ADD THAT IN NEXT TIME!! IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE MORE DEPTH FROM SNAKE :3 your ideas and concepts are cool, just elaborate on them sometimes! haha, still mention the bleeding, despite being repetitive, it will be good for people to follow ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I had an idea for my intro post. One of the Guardian could think that Levi is a random monster terrorising the streets, due to him blocking the villain who he is fighting in very news shot. Anyone free?

Yeah, Blanc was supposed to be the perfect killing machine. No emotion, no feelings, no compassion. I would have explored his origins as well.

Yeah I like that, seems interesting, I was planning on asking @SuperFudge if I can get the power to see peoples memories for a short time at the expense of my energy/stamina.

Tomorrow I'm going to be free of study!! I'm truly confused about everything that happened, sorry for blanc's death, yet It was really hard to keep the story going with him rendering useless everything we did, that's true, maybe consider blanc having a change of heart if he does come back.

@Tguitar

Events:

Puppetmaster puts a bomb in a clones body

Blanc tries to kill him

We try to stop Blanc

Puppetmaster controls scout

I cut off his head and body

Alice freezes them into cubes

^Thats it

DaManofWar said:
Can I reintroduce blanc?
You may under the condition that you

1. Don't god mode: you have to take damage.

2. Be a team player: there no place for lone wolves here.

3. Start again as a new character or clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back