• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guardians OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Well all I wanted/needed was a run down of Viper's personality, what his powerset is, etc. I suppose RP'ing it out wouldn't hurt, but I'm thinking why waste energy on that when I could just use what I have to try to do it with what I have?

Hmmmm. If you're really struggling maybe look up some hero fight scenes and copy them. Or, work with your struggle. Maybe Lava Lord, though powerful, is also at a loss at how to handle the fight

Again, I just want a run down of Viper's abilities and personality. That's really all. Then I can work with what I have, and get a post out a bit more effectively.

Again, I just want a run down of Viper's abilities and personality. That's really all. Then I can work with what I have, and get a post out a bit more effectively.
Sure. Basically he's a giant snake. He's slightly faster and stronger than a human. He has sharp fangs and can dislocate his jaw. He was robotic arms that have sharp blades attached.

He's objective focussed, not one for small tall. Though of he does choose to engage in small talk, he is boastful and full of himself.

Alright, thanks. I'll try my best to work with that, and I'll get a post out this weekend hopefully.

I've finally got my opening post up! Sorry about the delay. I do feel it's a bit rushed towards the end but I've been working on it for the last several days so I was just desperate to get it out.

panicking, scared, and can't really focus on much right now.

Sorry, I haven't replied, I'll try to soon.

I'm doing a bit better, it's sort of leveling out.

I had a question, we're just making up the foe we're fighting for the test right? So I could say that Raptor for Aisha/Starflight is sort of a dinosaur man or did you have them premade?

I had a question, we're just making up the foe we're fighting for the test right? So I could say that Raptor for Aisha/Starflight is sort of a dinosaur man or did you have them premade?
i think we can just make them up?

i think we can just make them up?

Yep, you just make them up. I gave some names to give some ideas, but apart from that you're free to do whatever you wish ^_^

Well idk if it has as a whole, but I don’t really have time or energy for this anymore, so I would probably have to drop one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back