• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian pets

"And you." Her smile widens showing her dimples, she then takes her hand away to readjust her bangs which had moved to the side slightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rai smiles at Megan and then looks back at Chase. We're gonna make a pretty good team. She thinks to herself as she resumes leaning against the wall.

"Well as i said someday you will be called to go on this "journey", and well...today is that day." He said getting out two papers and gave one to Megan and kept the other. "Here are the maps labeled with the fastest and safest routes to get to your destination. Our destination will be the town halfway between here and the kingdom. So once you get there we will meet up and travel together." He walked up to Megan and pointed to a point on the map. "This will be the route your team will take." Then he pointed to another spot. "And this is ours." He said stepping back. "So when all of you think your ready then lets get going, but also, is there anymore questions?" He said scanning the students.

She looks over the map in Megan's hands and nods.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She says readjusting her belt and walking away from the wall to stand closer to her team.

Elise nodded. She glanced at the map, trying to find out where this way was and where the route would take them.

"I'm ready.", Elise affirmed. Or at least she thought so. She didn't know what exactly would await them, but she knew the journey wouldn't be easy.

"Ok then, you all know where to go so let's get going." He said happily. "Also the trip to the town will take 3 days soo...try not to die?" He said motioning for his tram to come, then started walking on the path.

Try not to die.. Rai replayed the last sentence he said in her head. She didn't mind the long journey, in fact she enjoys long journeys but being told to try not to die didn't fill her with much confidence. Thanks for the advice. She sighs and gently tugs on her red hood pulling more over her head while following Räv along the path.

As they were walking they got to a forest and the trail split in two. Räv looked in his bag and pulled out a aqua color crystal. He held it out in front of him and it started to glow. The next instant a mist appeard then disappeared, revealing a beautiful orange Fox. Räv looked at the students in confusion. "Well what are you guys waiting for, those animals won't summon themselves." He said putting the crystal away.

Rai hadn't realised that they needed to summon their animals, therefore she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a glowing ruby, she looks at it for a moment then extends her hand. A puff of dark red smoke appears then slowly blows away leaving her and a snow white wolf with sharp icy blue eyes. She turns to Räv and nods her head.

Elise watched closely as Räv pulled out his gem and summoned his pet.

She rose her hand into the sky. Her gem, a bordeaux coloured garnet, was built into a ring that she wore on her left hand,and emitted a similar coloured mist, out of which a tawny owl emerged and sat on Elise's shoulder.

3 days. That's how long it will take to reach the village. It will be exhausting, and dangerous, that's for sure. Elise felt how her body started slowly shaking, out of nervousness and fear. She clenched her fist, trying to calm herself. It wouldn't be that bad... Right?

Rav feels a slight tingle "Did I surprise you? I bet you didn't know I was her did you? Haha I am so going to have fun." Jasmine puts away her taser. "That tingle was me, I been waiting here forever what took you so long? I saw that person give you the note. Well it was worth it, now I'll have this smile for awhile. By the way can I just take my own rout I don't much like company. Plus I know a shortcut!"

"Uh?" Räv said still feeling weird after what she did. "I don't think that's a good idea, and i do know about that shortcut, and it's the most dangerous route there, but if you feel like going to get yourself killed go ahead but if not, which I highly recommend, then join a team." He said petting his Fox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan pulled out her light brown locket. The gem was ingraved into a heart. She held it out and seen a small amount of smoke come out. A light brown bear appeared. "Wow." She mumbled

Räv sighed to the fact that she is most likely to get killed. He had no idea how someone could kill a creature with a tazor. "Well then, this is where our teams part ways." He said pointing to the path on the left. Team Beta will go down this path, and my team will go down the right path." He explained while going down his path. "Well lets get going! We will see you in 3 days!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back