• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardian Academy For the Gifted.

q r o w

Body in Abyss, Heart in Paradise.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is where all Out of Character chat may go. Including Questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone is in class so head to the weapon training. I set up you dorm and classes in the overview, Just look for your charaters name. @WoodenZebra

Hey!

I just wanted to say that my character Kira shouldn't have defense against the dark arts as his second class, but rather self defense.

Just wanted to mentioned it to avoid any confusion in the future. ^_^

@LilyannaGaming

BobbyW said:
Hey!
I just wanted to say that my character Kira shouldn't have defense against the dark arts as his second class, but rather self defense.

Just wanted to mentioned it to avoid any confusion in the future. ^_^

@LilyannaGaming
I think i fixed it earilier. I will check again. I noticed it and probaly fogort =. Sorry.

LilyannaGaming said:
I think i fixed it earilier. I will check again. I noticed it and probaly fogort =. Sorry.
No worries, just wanted to avoid confusion. ^_^

Fffffffffffffff. I'm so sorry I haven't been active for like two days. I had homework to deal with. Cringe. But tomorrow I'll be active for sure. Not sure where to start off though.

@Cicero @LilyannaGaming

Tazmodo said:
Sorry for the disappearance but I'm back. How do I jump in?
Just have your character run through the woods to the academy.

Wait so are you allowed to make up a species as long as you make a lore post or it, how does that work? Also, hi.

dragonsfire said:
Wait so are you allowed to make up a species as long as you make a lore post or it, how does that work? Also, hi.
Yea. Unless you use a commonly known species.

Sorry, I forgot to watch the tread so allow me to read up on every single page I missed...uhhhhh opps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back