Grunge Is Not Dead

I just realized my terrible thought process when picking Secret's clothes. It's friggin' freezing outside in New York, but here she is with a tank and shorts like it is no big deal. This logic of mine is pretty insane right now. My apologies.

No worries, I'm sure there's worse things that could happen, beyond a fashionable disregard for the weather.

Which begs the question: What month is it?

NY has the strangest weather. I think we could have the month be late July, almost August; much like what it is in real life.

Alright, guys, we have a bit of a hold up in the RP. I was going to post for Rookie but honestly there isn't much to do--which is a friggin' shocker considering this is based in New York. What do you guys suggest? Should we have an event that everyone goes to? Or do we need to throw another party? I need some suggestions here because this RP was doing pretty well until we had this little hold up. :c

@Oasis

@Alecshie

@xSparrow

@oOBubblesOo

Well...my character doesn't like having options, he likes to stand in a corner awkwardly and stare at all the pretty, glowing lights. But yes, I suppose we all need to socialize a bit, which reminds me. *starts typing post for rp* 
*laughs maliciously* Mwahahaha. Long post is long. I had nothing better to do... >_>

Okey dokey then. A party it is. Would anyone in particular like to start it or shall it be Rookie once again? 
@Oasis @oOBubblesOo @Alecshie @xSparrow @Coedy

I'm not trying to be an annoyance, but I just want to make sure that everyone knows what is going on. If you would like your character to throw the party/event please PM me and we will figure it out. I would hate to see this RP go to waste after such an amazing and wild start. So, message me if your character would like to take up the courage of throwing an awesome party. c;

I'm sorry I haven't been around this weekend; I was camping. But if no one else would like to, I'd be glad to throw a/the party

Yep! If Coedy would like to throw the party, by all means. I think the best way would be to send a group text to the characters and take it from there.

*thinks for a moment* So...Byron somehow knows everybody's number, and that's definitely not a matter of concern. *nods* Seems legitimate.

Well, not every one, but I was thinking that it would go through the grapevine, and eventually people would find out...

Ah...that makes sense. I was actually trying to figure out how an unsocial character like mine would know yours.

Thanks for the clarification! :)

I've been away since Sunday. I just got back and am trying to work everything out so no role play is left behind, or at least inactive. I might be able to get a reply up later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back