• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Group Therapy

vampire mikey

headfirst for halos
I'm not going to pretend that I'm good at making codes or whatever, and I'm way too lazy to learn how just for the sake of one roleplay. I know that would probably make it a lot more appealing, but I just don't have the wherewithal, and I apologize.

But anyways -

This is going to be a character-driven adolescent group therapy roleplay, based in Riverdale High School (fictional) in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Your character is really struggling in school for some reason or another, be it mental illness or attitude problems. Well, the counselor has a solution - group therapy every block day at lunch. It's a place to vent, to find support, and to reach out and make new friends that might not have been considered before. Outside of therapy, characters may be in classes together, go to parties, or any other activity that your little heart can dream. There's pretty much no plot, just character development and interaction and hopefully some progress towards their mental wellbeing.

This can be any size, with any amount of characters, I just request that each player only puts in two characters maximum. If anyone's interested, I would also be open to the idea of having multiple GMs, because I'm not really the greatest at the whole director thing, ha.

Anyways, write a comment if you're interested, and I'll write up a thread.

Much love,

Mikey

Hey I'm up for this. For the next ten days I'll only be able to do one or two replies a day though if that's okay.

(Time to get obsessed with role-playing again)

If you're still looking for other people, I am interested in the plot too!

whoops, i lowkey forgot about this. for those of you interested in co-GMing, you can hmu, for the rest of you, just wait until the thread is up n_n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back