• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Group Pokemon Adventure.

Narrator

The group that consisted of Arai, Ziggy, and Lenard walked along a road.

They took a route that would be rather familiar to that of Y's group. Speaking of Y's group, Arai's group drew nearer to theirs.

250px-459Snover.png
Lenard walked along the road and decided to keep the atmosphere quiet after offering the berries. He thought of the two with them. Ziggy didn't look like the rest of the Zigzagoons he saw earlier this morning, now that he remembered. That might just basically mean she really wasn't part of them. Then there was Arai. He got slightly confused on her account of the story. Was she abandoned now of her parents too or did he miss something? Either case they were still simple acquaintances to ask such questions from them.

Narrator

After a bit of more walking, however, one could see the people of Y's group from a distance. Said distance also happened to be where Arai's group is.

@TheOnlyCatbug, @Noivern, @Zeldafangirl, @Crusso Fang

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope just open her eyes as she yawned she was still laying on Y's back as she saw some new people as she smiled" hiya there" she say happily

[QUOTE="Crusso Fang]The two nodded and payed attention to flares speed in order to match his. "Hey once we get to the village do you think we could take a break? My feet are killing me" Bonnie panted.
"
Now that you mention it we've been walking all day haven't we?" Juliet hadn't even noticed her aching feet until now. She was far to focused on everything that had been going on around her.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, we'll take a break once we arrive maybe- Hey! I think I see something!" Flare thrust the end of his crutch into the ground and paused for a moment, squinting through the trees to try to make out something ahead.

@TheOnlyCatbug[/URL], @Noivern, @Zeldafangirl, @Crusso Fang

[/border][/bg][/CENTER]
Zeldafangirl said:
Hope just open her eyes as she yawned she was still laying on Y's back as she saw some new people as she smiled" hiya there" she say happily
Noivern said:
"Yes, we'll take a break once we arrive maybe- Hey! I think I see something!" Flare thrust the end of his crutch into the ground and paused for a moment, squinting through the trees to try to make out something ahead.
@TheOnlyCatbug @Crusso Fang

Arai Chu and Ziggy

Arai had hoped that Lenard would be a bit more talkative, though it seemed he wasn't. Thus the rest of the walk to the town was done in relative silence save for Arai and Ziggy whispering back and forth about Lenard. Nothing bad, just generally talking about him. Soon enough they reached the edge of the town, a little bit further away Arai could see a group of pokemon. She would consider it odd to see so many different pokemon together, but they were in a town so..yeah. "
Welp. Might as well say hi." She told them with a shrug. It seemed one of the members of the group had the same idea, Raichu smiled and waved at them "Heya! There something special going on in town I didn't know about?" She asked curiously.

Flare spun around on his crutch, facing a Raichu some couple feet behind him. He cleaned up some of the messy tufts of fur on his waist by flattening the fur out. He wanted to appear at least somewhat presentable. "Oh, salutations! I am Flare and these two are Bonnie and Juliet..." He said, pointing his crutch at the Zweilos. "We're just going back to their village since they got lost. I'm hoping to take refuge in their company as well since I'm currently homeless."

@Mitchs98

Y yelled at Flare and the others. "Are those your friends? If not you know what I'm going to do, I'm a bit hungry." She shouted in the direction of Flare and the two header.

Hope looked at the direction of Y as she nodded" yeah they are friends don't worry Y we find yiu a great meal" she say sweatily going back on her back as she was bored and hungry at the same time @TheOnlyCatbug

Hope looked around" what other food you like we can find you another one if you like I use my sweet scent for them to come here" she say

Hope used sweet scent as she smiled seeing Pokemon coming out small and big" enjoy" she said

250px-459Snover.png
Lenard saw the people converse with Arai and all, not exactly trying to butt in. He wasn't a great conversationalist unless he was really forced to talk a lot. He saw the group ahead of him; a Bulbasaur, a Zweilos, a Braixen, and...

Lenard could have screamed in terror when Y mentioned that he was gonna eat them if it wasn't for the fact that the Bulbasaur was claiming to be friends with them, avoiding Arai's group be a good meal. Whatever that big Pokemon was, which Lenard couldn't identify, it already intimidated him. Then came the Bulbasaur's Sweet Scent. He resisted the urge to go nearer since he already know what they were up to. Again, he could have shouted in horror as he watched Y eat the poor Pokemon lured in by Sweet Scent. He tried not to so that he wouldn't look cowardly. Really hard did he try.

After Y finished her meal, which happened to be a Sylveon,, she gulped and looked left. "What are you?" She asked the white weird looking pokemon. Muffled struggling can be heard from Y.

Hope had her eyes closed she felt so bad for the Pokemon that was eaten' sorry' she thought as she opened her eyes again as she look around seeing a white Pokemon" hiya" she say happily

250px-459Snover.png
Then came the Bulbasaur sending some greetings to them. At least one was nice. Then came the big Pokemon who asked what he was. Was she checking if he was a good person to eat? If she was, no thanks. If she wasn't, why not? In either case, he had to speak up.

"Er, I'm a Snover. The name's Lenard." He simply said. Hopefully this would qualify as a greeting already. He wasn't much for small talk at all so he waits for the others to respond first.

250px-459Snover.png
"Um, let's just say that I've never been to one before." Lenard said. He tried to keep information as confidential as possible as he still didn't trust the Pokemon before him. The fact that he heard something struggling inside the big Pokemon could have made him faint. They were slowly getting digested in there. If only he could do something but it was a tad bit too late. He looked around the group to see if any wandering Pokemon were coming their way. Hopefully he can scare them off from far away with Ingrain if he was given the chance. Then again, there would be no opportunity to do that as he was within many other Pokemon which were able to see him, who could be wondering what on Earth he could be doing if he did do the ability.

250px-459Snover.png
"Very well then, er, greetings to you too Y." Lenard replied. There was some mystery to the name too. He couldn't identify what Y was now her name was rather weird too. He can't judge. If anything, he was the foreigner around here. He waited around and the struggling of the Pokemon inside Y was getting too bothersome to ignore. It was slightly noticeable too that Y wasn't liking the behavior of the Pokemon. Oh how Lenard wished he had not needed to stay a while longer with this terrifying Pokemon. It was a bit too much for Lenard to handle. Maybe he should slide off quietly when no one was looking and return to his safe, dark, comfortable home on the base of a mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back