Group or 1x1 either is fine.

PenguinAssassin

Hello I am new here and would like to rp. I like mostly supernatural rps. I am a huge fan of werewolves, demons, vampires, and any of the sorts. I prefer mxm. I usually like bein the uke for mxm but I can be a seke or seme. I have some ideas but I don't want it to be solely my idea, we can come together and create a beautiful plot. If it is a group rp then I can be either a male or female but if its 1x1 I would like mxm. I am open to anything from blood and gore to intimate encounters.

Hey, I'm looking to join just about anything. I like to rp about anything and know a lot about a lot of random handy stuff. Would love to join any rps offered.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey, I'm up to about anything too! Just let me know what kind of RP you guys want to do.

Ayy, I'm up for an mxm. c: But I'd preger playing the uke, because I can't play any kind of dominant role whatsoever.. xD

@PenguinAssassin, I really don't have a specific genre I like to RP in, but I really adore fantasy...and realistic stuff, as well. But, for me, it doesn't really matter as long as it has a good plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back