• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Group Hazbin Hotel Roleplay

NickIsTired

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Nick, He/They. I'd like to do a group Hazbin Hotel roleplay that takes place on-site.
It's really just gonna be average days at the Hazbin Hotel with maybe some events and stuff. Honestly, I think this will be fun and I hope you will consider joining. If you wanna answer these questions here, that'd be nice: Do you have any rules/boundaries? Do you have a specific time you're most active on site? Et cetera. This is mostly for fun and I don't really have any plans for this, but I don't know. I figure we'll just go along and see how it goes. If you do have any plans or anything that you'd like, you can always ask or make suggestions.

Character's Taken:
  • Angel Dust by Chibistaryuu
  • Husk by PyroOvalord

Character's Needed:
  • Niffty,
  • Alastor
  • Vaggie,
  • Charlie
  • Maybe other characters once the main ones are filled in. (Like possibly Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, maybe Vox and Valentino. If the main ones aren't taken yet, but you want to be one of those characters, just ask and someone will most likely allow it depending on who's asked first.)

((I won't be returning to the site anytime soon, but if someone else would like to continue this, they can! -Nick))

Last edited:
I would like to do this, but I will allow Ocs too. Specifically to have my own Oc shipped with Alastor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back