Grim's Manor RP |Demon's Angels Grim Reapers and Humans are welcome|

Kalcyte: *coughs* Heh...well um...I'm er...Kalcyte...and I'll show you around if you want? I mean...Gabriel wouldn't want to but that's okay...he needs his privacy~ *big grin*

*rune smiles and laughs*rune:of course, my name is runeofflame but my friends call me rune*he bows to kalcyte*

(Well Chesiree is actually Alice's servant gone rouge)

Alice decided to go outside and get some fresh air. She looked up at the moon, which was gleaming ever so beautifully. The stars twinkled around it, enhancing that beauty.

Kalcyte: *smiles worried like as Alice's leaves* Erm...well I could show you around later... *turns to Rune* Well, looks like it's just us, most people in this house isn't as "open" as they seem...so trust me, I'm the one to go to...oh and my brother too *his expression gets brighter* He's a little shy, but he's the best! But anyway, we're in the main hall right now, *gestures to a hallway to the side of the stairs* if you follow me, we'll be entering the library.

Rune:okay, i like to read, even though ive probly read evey book out there ill stil try to find ones i havvent

Kalcyte: *smiles brightly* Oh you must be very literate just like Grim then... *he chuckles slightly as he opens the door to the library. The library is cluttered with books, there are so many books on the four shelves in the middle and the shelves that line the wall that there are books that are stacked dangerously high on tables chairs and desks.* This is the library...as you probably already noticed...Grim is a collector...

Lillian: *climbing on top of books to grab a large one on the top shelf* .... *notices Kalcyte and Rune* O-Oh! Hello...I'm just getting a book for Grim...

Kalcyte: Er...be careful...

Lillian: Yes yes...I will just ignore me... *stretches a bit more and grabs the large book* ...phew...

Kalcyte: *turns to Rune* You probably already met her... Well anyway...look around, you may be surprised about what you find...I know I always find something new...no matter how many times I walk in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back