Grey Key Academy

Go Muffin-Tyrant! And it's okay. :) Btw, your character is supposed to be in the Vampire House signing in, and going to her room to meet her roommates. <3

OKAY SO:

To people who have not tried warm milk with honey inside,

it's amazing. o_o

Amazing as in 'I'm surprised I haven't tried it before' or amazing as in 'I would give up my spleen for this!' ?

I must say, Rika, your character slots are filling up quickly. People keep applying to join. We're gonna have one nice and stuffed academy. :D

o_o .. Wh-What? *checks Sign-up* O_O

Oh. I had not checked it, so-- Aughhh. -_-

Sometimes, I think the members are more responsible than the leader.

But it is the comic relief in this after all~ <3

tumblr_lq5ayw7VGo1r1rvcno1_400.gif

Hello, seems I'll be joining you folks!

Thanks for the accept/compliment Rika! I'll get to work right away c:

That is, once I read every bloody post >_>

Oooh, I can't believe I made it! xD I'm going to make my first post right away too... But first I have to ask something: Mei is roomed up with Ravan, isn't she? >_>

... Just to be clear 8D

Is everyone seriously miss reading my post for him saying that sentence out right? He thought it, In his mind.. to test his hypothesis of Gabriel having mind reading capabilities..

Maybe if you change to italics or bold his thoughts people wouldn't get so confused? D:

I don't know, just a tip xD

Hahaha :3 And also, I wanted to reply Jaded's post too, but I don't know if I should wait for the others...? Or else there might be a lot of interaction if I just keep replying XDDD

Heh, that's why I italicize my thoughts and bold my speech, so it's harder to mistake what each is. But a quick edit or two should do the trick for whoever misread :P

And lol, I'm down for lots of interaction c: but idk, up to you if you'd like to wait for some posts

Yep, actually that's what I did too lol

Oh, man~ I'm up too, but meh... Maybe just one or two more posts? XDDD I just hope no one gets angry e.e

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]Is everyone seriously miss reading my post for him saying that sentence out right? He thought it, In his mind.. to test his hypothesis of Gabriel having mind reading capabilities..

[/QUOTE]
Pandadise is right, you should have put it in italics, but nonetheless, I'm sorry for mis-reading it! ;3;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back