Greetings

Terrokar

The Phantom Guardian
Hello everyone!

So I am Terrokar. I play a plethora of video games and I like to RP on forums. Fantasy is definitely my thing, but I'm also game for Sci-Fi or modern / realistic stuff as well. Keeping this brief, if you want to get to know me, feel free. Love meeting people.

Oh, and a few friends of mine might join the sight. They're new to forums though... so yeah.

~ Terrokar

[QUOTE="Alyss Aran]Eheh... Being new is a bit weird, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Of course it is! When is it not in any given scenario in which you don't know the vast majority of people by which you are surrounded? Just got to throw the bait (yourself) into the water and see if anything bites. (Fishing metaphor = somewhat successful.)

You're completely right. But I'm kind of a awkward person, the fact I joined and started actually talking to people is really out of character for me.

[QUOTE="Alyss Aran]You're completely right. But I'm kind of a awkward person, the fact I joined and started actually talking to people is really out of character for me.

[/QUOTE]
I can completely empathize. Yet here are! Talking to another completely new person about being new. I wouldn't say you're being out character, I'd say you're just getting a little bit more comfortable, even if it's just in the slightest.

Sorry, haha. I'm taking an advanced psychology class (personality theories) so I've been drawing short psychoanalysis on pretty much everyone I talk to as I'm talking to them. ( :D )

not much i only did fourm roleplay that i had to leave no one was comeing so i had to quiet also i like reality tv shows

but i like a lot of stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back