Greetings!

Larbeight

Hello, everyone! I am Larbeight. I have never forum roleplayed before, so this is a bit new to me.I have rped, however, in many other forms, such as on mmos, and in dnd. I hope to become a fairly active rper (is that the proper term?) here. I'm a big fan of sci-fi, although I'd be down to rp any setting, if done well. I don't like romance rp, or I should say I don't like rp specifically designed for romance; If it happens naturally as a result of character interaction, I'm fine with it. The main thing I like to see from an rp is good characters. Realistic characters, with strengths AND weaknesses, flaws and... whatever the antonym of a flaw is. So uh yeah, hello! I hope to enjoy myself very much here!

Hi! I don't know if I have been here long enough to be part of the welcome committee, but I thought I'd do it anyhow. So, welcome! :) If you need a newbie-buddy (as in new to the site :P ) I'm here!

Awesome! I definitely wouldn't mind having a newbie-buddy! Any recommendations for things to do/ rps to join/ anything in general as a newcomer?

Ohh ahhh, well personally I'm a bit of a lurker, so I've been chilling in the recruitment/rp ideas forums. I think there is a general chat area with forumn games and, well, general chat. I'm probably not the best person to ask as I literally joined today... yet I still decided I felt the need to welcome people even newer than I, so yeah. Anywho, maybe check out those areas? :) Sorry to not be of more help!

haha, no worries. I've just been lurking in the recruitment area waiting for something to pique my interest as well. So what type of rp settings and such are you interested in?

I'm usually down for most things, with the exception of straight-up romance, as you had mentioned. I like low-fantasy, certain realistic types of plots, fandoms... and I love me my apocalyptic rps :) . I just do my best to avoid rps that involve a trillion people. I personally haven't rped in a while, but summer is approaching for me, so I plan to get back into the groove of things.

Yeah, I haven't straight-up rped in a long time, but lately I got the urge to rp again. I also didn't want to attempt to rp in the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is world of warcraft again, so I did a quick google search and here I am!

Hello Larbeight. Welcome to RpN! :)

There are loads of RPs here, so I'm sure you'll love it. Just go through the rules once and if you have any problem you can ask any one of us RPers.

Hope to RP with you someday. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back