Greetings

Dm611

Well hello cripples, bastards, and broken things, all of which are quite welcome to stay a while, and hear a spiel from, well? Who but me the dungeon master? Ya no never mind.. the songs in my mind have all but halted, And sleep... sleep shall overcome me.. But non the less, i thank the few who dared to do, what no mortal dare, and greet the master of spiels, lord of darkness, the one who releases all things dark, the dungeon master. *The dark cloaked man plants his hands together and dips, bowing in his dark, monk-like robes*

*raises eyebrows*

I spy with my little eye a Tyrion reference.

Anywho, hey Dm, welcome to the RpNation!

If you have any questions about the site or anything, you're more than welcome to come ask me. :)

Although, admittedly, I've never done a dice game in my life.

It's on my to-do list, though. D':

I'm in the same boat as Pine haha! i've got years and years of actual RPing experience, but I've never done a dice game. It often requires knowledge of existing systems and such, and I don't much care for research, I came here to write, not to do homework :'(

Speaking of homework, wait, I don't have any.

Wait who? Tyrion? That grubby little bastard who killed the greatest hope for Westeros? Nahh xD Never..

And thats cool... my current campaign is more or less in the favor of new people... im not sure if they have built in character sheets... if they do that will help me threefold..

And Ave to you aswell general...

The do have built in CS tabs but you will probably have to put the sheets together yourself

Hail Dracos. Lord of Justice and Honor, bringer of Glory and savior of the righteous!

Do they indeed general? That is quite good... im not sure if i want to run away and buy the new fifth edition books... but alas that would mean alot of reading before my story may start.

Oh!

Is that so?

*scratches chin*

Must have been my imagination...

Well, I suppose we TECHNICALLY have built-in CS's via the character feedback forum, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for (unless you're talking about something else, General).

Also!

Marrow, I see that you're new to the site as well.

Welcome ~ ヽ(´∇`)ノ

@Pine yes, I'm new here! And thanks! Also, welcome to you too! I hope you enjoy your time here as well! Also, I'm not weird, also, despite all my oddities, I promise I'm a better writer than a conversationalist... >.>

Oh, Elder Scrolls reference, and I missed it! Oh man, and I call myself a gamer! :'(

Pine said:
Oh!
Is that so?

*scratches chin*

Must have been my imagination...

Well, I suppose we TECHNICALLY have built-in CS's via the character feedback forum, but I don't think that's quite what you're looking for (unless you're talking about something else, General).

Also!

Marrow, I see that you're new to the site as well.

Welcome ~ ヽ(´∇`)ノ
I said they have the tabs, not the sheets themselves

@Marrow oh, I mean welcome to you in addition to Dm.

I've been here a while. xD

Sorry for the confusion.

(I couldn't think of how to better phrase myself.)

SO if you have any questions, you're free to come ask me.

Ah, my mistake @General Deth Glitch.

Indeed... But again... Dark brotherhood is my least favorite group... im a "morang tong" man myself... (Hate that uncultured dunmer.) anyways will i need the sheets myself or can i find a way to make them on here for anyone to type up?

@Pine, I'm not confused, but it seemed I confused you! I win. I was greeting you to this site as well. I know you're not new, haha! I'm a winner!

@Dm611

I quite liked the Dark Brotherhood, but then again, I've only ever played Skyrim.

I think the ideal thing would be for you to make a skeleton yourself and have others fill it out, which is oftentimes what people do for role plays.

When you create a role play, there will be different tabs for you to put information in.

In character roleplaying, overview, out of character, and character sign-up (then you can later request more tabs, if you so desire).

In the character sign-up tab, you would make a character sheet skeleton for people people to fill out that want to join.

I have a feeling this might be a good example for dice role plays.

We don't really have a "friends" option, but if you click on someone's avatar or their username, you should be able to have the option to "follow" them.

As for chatting, you will be able to create a conversation (also found by the same method as following someone) after you reach ten forum posts and have been a part of the site for at least twenty-four hours.

Right now, you won't be able to see the option, but after you meet those requirements, you should be able to find them ez pz.

@Marrow

*critical fails*

I should just go to sleep. xD

Oh is that so... i saw the thing that siad i cant post a link... didnt think tat would stop messages... anyways guess ill make a skeleton... Haha see if i can get anyone to put flesh on em. As for the dark brotherhood... i just dont like wearing tights,... and dunmer are just so glorious xD .

By sithis my typing is atrocious... time for sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back