Greetings !

Bloop

Duke of Busy People
Hi there, I'm Daniel from Romania. Pleased to meet you all *bows*. There isn't really anything special to say, just wanted to leave my mark here xD

Ah, hello there stranger!

Nice to meet you.

DoctorWhoHelloSweetie-1.gif

Nice to meet you, Daniel. What kinds of role-plays do you enjoy? We're looking forward to keeping you forever your stay here.

:)

So far I can't help but say that i want to play every roleplay possible U_U They all seem enjoyable

They are all pretty darn good. I'm in a Fantasy one, a Dice one, and I've made a Dice one myself. And I've been here, for (four?) four days now. This is a wonderful website, and I do not regret moving here at all. If you ever have any questions, pop over to the Site Questions forum and post it there - they answer REALLY quickly.

Have a nice day!

Hello Bloop,

Welcome to Roleplay Nation (RPNation, RpN)! I'm glad that I have stumbled upon your thread in the Introductions forum. My name is Carter, and I'm a forum moderator on the site, very nice to meet you Bloop! I'm going to link you over to the rules if you haven't read them/glanced at them yet, also if you have any questions, and you wanna learn about the site you can click here: Site Questions & Information!

Roleplaying is a huge part of the site as a whole, so if you wanna see if people are interested in your roleplay ideas you should try this forum: Interest Checks. If you're into 1 on 1 Roleplay's and you in need of a partner look here: Looking for Partners, and if you're looking for people to join your roleplay you have already created, you can try Looking for Roleplayers Application!

So what type of roleplay's do you like, group, 1x1, or dice? They are all amazing in their own way, but I want to know which one you prefer.

Sincerely yours,

signature.png

Carter Jake Mason

Realistic/Modern Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back