Greetings, RP Nation!

MochaTiger

Hi! So... i am new around here.

I have a taste for bad puns... you have been warned! ;)

I have been RPing well before I knew that it was a thing and that was what it was called. As for my characters,well... We shall see about that. I have a few I am particularly fond of. That said, I DO have a habit of enjoying sticking my characters into AUs... so that probably WILL happens.

Anyhow, Hi to all and see ya around.

Welcome to the site, Mocha. I hope you have a quite pleasurable time looking for RPs to join and leisure yourself in. We also have discussion boards, forum games, quest logs, assassin games and much more! Merry joining!

Th

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Welcome to the site, Mocha. I hope you have a quite pleasurable time looking for RPs to join and leisure yourself in. We also have discussion boards, forum games, quest logs, assassin games and much more! Merry joining!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the warm welcome! :3

MochaTiger said:
hey fellow newbie! Looking forward to RPing with you!
InfraredInferno said:
Welcome from another newcomer. Hope to see you around!
I'm starting the recruitment for a new Assassin Game (game similar to Mafia or Town of Salem if you want to join our game)

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I'm starting the recruitment for a new Assassin Game (game similar to Mafia or Town of Salem if you want to join our game)

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good. I would join.

I would like to join but... I really don't know how.

This is just a big blur to me.

[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]Welcome to the site, Mocha. I hope you have a quite pleasurable time looking for RPs to join and leisure yourself in. We also have discussion boards, forum games, quest logs, assassin games and much more! Merry joining!

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sombra Arcana]I'm totally confused, but you're getting your 10 posts, so it's nice I guess

[/QUOTE]

TheDramaticArtist said:
I would like to join but... I really don't know how.
This is just a big blur to me.
Basically in the rules or mechanics there's a hidden message to post on the main thread. and just ask to join. The issue with the message is to make sure the rules and mechanics are read

MochaTiger said:
Hi! So... i am new around here.
I have a taste for bad puns... you have been warned! ;)

I have been RPing well before I knew that it was a thing and that was what it was called. As for my characters,well... We shall see about that. I have a few I am particularly fond of. That said, I DO have a habit of enjoying sticking my characters into AUs... so that probably WILL happens.

Anyhow, Hi to all and see ya around.
Yaaay! We can never have too many pun-makers around here. Welcome to RPNation!! Here you can find Roleplays, art, Roleplays, games, Roleplays, and more Roleplays! It's called RPNation for a reason... :P

Hope you have a great time! :D

OOOh, interesting. Mafia,huh?I haven't heard it called Town of Salem before.... though I HAVE heard it referred to as Werewolf.... same principal, though I would guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back