GREETINGS NERD NATION!

Aleatorem

Hit Me!
Welcome to my introduction, Nerd Nation (not trying to be offensive, simply doing that for a joke.) I have been role-playing for about two years in game chat. My girlfriend has showed me this site and I am hoping I can catch a good role-play here and there.

~ Aleatorem

...... Hey, I'm DarkHaert, and I'm new too, good to meet ya, if you ever need to talk to anybody, you can talk to me. Hola y bienvenidos. (Hello & Welcome)

DarkHaert said:
...... Hey, I'm DarkHaert, and I'm new too, good to meet ya, if you ever need to talk to anybody, you can talk to me. Hola y bienvenidos. (Hello & Welcome)
Hello DarkHeart nice to meet you too. Thank you and I will come to you if I need help. I am here for you too if you need me. (:

*Sees thread comments*

*Leaves*

*Comes back*

Welcome, we're all nerds here in one way or another! I know I'm a nerd for Transformers.

Welcome to RPNation! We intend to be incredibly friendly and welcoming, please let me know if I can do anything to suite your needs? Got any interests in RPs, I'll do my best to run out and find them, want to start one of your own and need someone to join? Shoot me a quick message and I wont even hesitate. Otherwise, enjoy the sights, sounds and rich flavors of text this wonderful community has in store for you.

Aleatorem said:
Nerd Nation
YOU ARE USING THE WRONG TERM, PEOPLE!

Hullo, new guys! My name's Red! And this is Geek Nation. See, Nerds are the people who like math and science. Geeks are those who like specific fandoms or just roleplaying in general.

Hope I didn't come off as too rude! ^.^ If you need anything, @Aleatorem I'm happy to help (although my BBCode is rough compared to others).

It surprised me too! I usually get on to people about Geek and Nerd difference. I consider myself a "Geek." HAH! Oh well. Thank you. (:

Last edited by a moderator:
My boyfriend also introduced me to RPN. Anyway, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. Enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kestrel said:
My boyfriend also introduced me to RPN. Anyway,Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. Enjoy your stay!
When...will...the...copy...pasta...stoooop!

GoingtobePotatos said:
When...will...the...copy...pasta...stoooop!
Probably not any time soon. I'm tired and lazy. Once I graduate, I'll have more time actually think of something creative. It takes a surprising amount of time to read each intro, and reply to it. On most days, I probably spend more time attempting to seem friendly to newcomers by welcoming them, than actually roleplaying with people.

Kestrel said:
Probably not any time soon. I'm tired and lazy. Once I graduate, I'll have more time actually think of something creative. It takes a surprising amount of time to read each intro, and reply to it. On most days, I probably spend more time attempting to seem friendly to newcomers by welcoming them, than actually roleplaying with people.
It's not very welcoming if you copy pasta a generic message!

GoingtobePotatos said:
It's not very welcoming if you copy pasta a generic message!
I actually do change it up or reword stuff. I just have to hope that people understand that I'm trying.

Kestrel said:
I actually do change it up or reword stuff. I just have to hope that people understand that I'm trying.
Trying to do what? Introduce people more than roleplay, kinda defeats the purpose of the forum :P

GoingtobePotatos said:
Trying to do what? Introduce people more than roleplay, kinda defeats the purpose of the forum :P
I usually only have a small amount of roleplays going on at a time. Talking to new people gives me something to do while I wait for people to respond.

Kestrel said:
I usually only have a small amount of roleplays going on at a time. Talking to new people gives me something to do while I wait for people to respond.
Why don't you go outside? I heard it's nice around this time of year :P

Users who are viewing this thread