Greetings, I'm Martin

Hello there, Martin!~ Welcome to RPN! :D And yes, yes you are awesome. xD

tumblr_lma2bbg5hk1qkh57io1_500.gif

@Martin Well, good sir, roleplaying is a complicated and difficult task which-

Nope. Roleplaying is pretty much writing out a story about what your character does, here's an example:

Roleplayer A: Harry walked into the room, a cold wind blowing a few papers around as the door was opened. Glancing around the area, Harry's emotionless black eyes rested on a familiar figure. Approaching the figure, Harry reached out and tapped Suzy's shoulder.

Roleplayer B: Shuddering when the cold breeze drifted through the room, Suzy froze in place when she felt someone tap her shoulder. "Who are you?" Suzy whispers, terror striking through her body as she slowly turned around. To see Harry.

And yeah, you just keep on going, etc. You pretty much have to describe what your character is doing in paragraph form. :3

If anyone has a better explanation, go ahead and post it. :D

Thank you for your lesson miss, I think I have a general understanding of how roleplaying works. 
Would you like to roleplay with me paipai?

Martin said:
Thank you for your lesson miss, I think I have a general understanding of how roleplaying works. 
Would you like to roleplay with me paipai?
Sure! I would love to!~ Although, I must warn you...I'm cursed that all the roleplays that I start always seem to die out QAQ and I have the attention span of a gold fish. ^^"

No worries, if one role play ends, another begins. And you do not have the attention span of a goldfish because you would have lost attention in that past comment halfway through you were writing it. Anyway, I'd like you to give the setting to the story and the beginning paragraph.

paipai900 said:
Sure! I would love to!~ Although, I must warn you...I'm cursed that all the roleplays that I start always seem to die out QAQ and I have the attention span of a gold fish. ^^"
OMG I wanna role play with Martin and paipai ^-^ Send me PMs if u wanna c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back