Greetings everyone! I'm new here!

TouchToneTelephone

#1 Travis Touchdown simp
hfu8yXED2Lfw.jpg
Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, I'm new here!
Nice to meet you all, You can call me Michi! I enjoy roleplaying, Fate and my favorite food is curry rice!
I'm a generally nice and relaxed person, open to any genre of RP! My particular favorites are slice of life, romance and thriller! Fandom based stuff is mostly my jam but i'm open to creating our own characters and worlds for original plots as well!
I do anything from one-lining to multi-para and can be detailed!

If there's anything else you'd like to know, I just finished my whole bio and set up on my profile in my "about" section! Please take a look and let's become friends!!

1512926078_087.jpg

Yo Michi, a person who I am talkin' to the first time in this rather oddly descriptive post about having a conversation for the first time! Bum at your service ^^!

Yo Michi, a person who I am talkin' to the first time in this rather oddly descriptive post about having a conversation for the first time! Bum at your service ^^!
Oddly specific replies to threads haha.

xD once my inbox is unlocked after i'm no longer a new member feel free to message xD

This is an impressive introduction, I must say. Welcome to RpN!

A pleasure to meet you and so forth, I am the Beast of Lores, a Lorebeast, also known as the Fable's Beast. Do enjoy your stay here on this wondrous site. I am sure you will find many who suit your tastes. c:

If you're ever interested in creating a world, and need someone to pitch or gauge ideas, let me know. I've twelve, maybe fourteen different original universes, so it's nothing new for me.

Anyway, have a good day. Ja ne.

1530142964158.jpg

This is an impressive introduction, I must say. Welcome to RpN!

A pleasure to meet you and so forth, I am the Beast of Lores, a Lorebeast, also known as the Fable's Beast. Do enjoy your stay here on this wondrous site. I am sure you will find many who suit your tastes. c:

If you're ever interested in creating a world, and need someone to pitch or gauge ideas, let me know. I've twelve, maybe fourteen different original universes, so it's nothing new for me.

Anyway, have a good day. Ja ne.

View attachment 463051
I would definitely be interested in something like that, Feel free to hit me up any time. For now, I'm working on unlocking the other functions..I think I need to make a few more posts. Comments apply to that too right ? Or do I have to make topics?

Hullo and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And yes, it's 10 posts- not ten threads.

Anyway, hurrah for the Umu! Because we all know Nero is adorable.

Hullo and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! And yes, it's 10 posts- not ten threads.

Anyway, hurrah for the Umu! Because we all know Nero is adorable.
2be.gif
UMU!

Thanks for the greetings and UMU FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE, MY WONDEROUS KINGDOM, MORE BEAUTY AND GRACE THAN ANY OTHER KINGDOM!!!

I love Nero and I RP her too much haha. I figured it out! I can PM people now (hurrah!) if you'd like to chat or RP feel free to message any time!

View attachment 462974
Hello everyone!
As you might have noticed, I'm new here!
Nice to meet you all, You can call me Michi! I enjoy roleplaying, Fate and my favorite food is curry rice!
I'm a generally nice and relaxed person, open to any genre of RP! My particular favorites are slice of life, romance and thriller! Fandom based stuff is mostly my jam but i'm open to creating our own characters and worlds for original plots as well!
I do anything from one-lining to multi-para and can be detailed!

If there's anything else you'd like to know, I just finished my whole bio and set up on my profile in my "about" section! Please take a look and let's become friends!!

View attachment 462975

heya! how are you?

and maybe RP sometime?

heya! how are you?

and maybe RP sometime?
I am doing well, Just wish the storms going through my state would hurry up and pass as they make me kinda anxious..

Other than that, I'd love to set something up with you or chat or even both! Feel free to message me anytime! <3

Big mood, I'm a fan of Yakuza myself

My holy trinity of favorite characters is Majima, Kiryu and Nishikiyama
I loveee Nishikiyama, but my holy trinity is Majima, Kiryu and Akiyama. But it's so hard to pick between Nishiki and Akiyama imo

OH THATS A MOOD, I LOVE AKIYAMA TOO TBH
BIG M O O D
Honestly it's just so hard to pick between the protagonists sometimes because like Tanimura is kind of a piece of shit but he's really cool?? But Majima, Kiryu and Majima are my Holy Trinity omggg

Users who are viewing this thread