Greetings Earthings

VexCrux

Lazy gross slob

hello_earthlings_by_vexcrux-d8w1me9.png

Vex here! Your trash overlord.

I've bounced from probably a million roleplay sites including such as Gaia and Deviantart (dry heaving) and hopefully I can actually be productive here without getting self-conscious and shy.

I've been roleplaying for upwards of ten years now so I suppose I'd consider myself a veteran, but I'm pretty lazy sometimes.

I'm a connoisseur of all genres, including Sci-fi, fantasy and especially apocalyptic. Things I don't like are slice of life and anything highschool based.

Some of my hobbies include video games, being a lazy piece of garbage and drawing. I love drawing original characters and maybe I can find a little home in the art forum here.

I have a full time desk job so I can
usually post AT LEAST once a day, if not more. Working is for plebeians anyway.

I'm mostly looking for some 1x1 roleplays but I'm down for a group or two if they're easy going.

I really like fxf and I hope to find a lot of people here who do too. sobs.

I don't know what else to write.

WHEEZES

PLEASED TO MEET YOU ALL.

(:3) indeed it is haha, I'm cosplaying as daenerys, thank you so much haha!

your so talented ! You're so creative xD

Welcome to RpN! The Nation of Creation! My name is Carter and if you need anything just personal message me, I'm always interested in helping members around the site! There are so many cool things to do on this site like dice roleplay, character creation, you even get your own workshop!

-Carter

[QUOTE="Carter Jake Mason]Welcome to RpN! The Nation of Creation! My name is Carter and if you need anything just personal message me, I'm always interested in helping members around the site! There are so many cool things to do on this site like dice roleplay, character creation, you even get your own workshop!
-Carter

[/QUOTE]
Thank you!!

Versailles said:
Welcome, I hope you like it here~ I'm new as well.
Oh, and I love fxf. (o'v'o)
Welcome as well then!!

Yesss, always great to meet people who like fxf!

Odalis said:
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here~ ^^
Thank you!!

madit99 said:
Hey and Welcome ! Love your drawing !! I draw as well !( :) )(<3)
Thank you!!

I'd love to see your art sometime!

Hi Vex, welcome to RpNation! Great art, makes me rethink my icon. Should have drawn my own *facepalm*

Looking forward to working with you.

Can I have your soul!?

GOD DAMN IT!

I'm practicing self control, forgive me......

I'm Avid, your neighborhood soul eating science experiment gone wrong human. Okay, I'll leave now....

*majestically flies away*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back