Greeting users, Geeky Poptart shall introduce herself.

Geeky Poptart

Experienced Young'in Roleplayer
Hello there experienced RPers and not experienced RPers, welcome to this thread!

This is the first time I'm on here, and I have roleplayed on Google, ROBLOX (no ROBLOX is not a game it's a website for games that players make), and such.

So I'm new to this website, definitely. But roleplaying is a pretty simplistic task.

Anyways, I like anime, animals in general, ROBLOX, roleplaying (that's a no brainer).

Welcome To RPN!!!~

(shield)(shield)(shield)

Hope you enjoy your time here!~

(If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll help out if I can.(:3)(o'v'o)(B'))

Also, If you'd like me to tag you in some good Rp's I'll be sure to do that!~ :D I hope we'll meet again around the site. :3

-Pika!~

OH THANKS FOR THE HYPE COOKIE! You could tag me in some RPs (but sometimes I don't have an OC suited specifically for anything so I just kind make one out of thin air, a short one), I'd appreciate that. Also, fast reply, but thanks!

[QUOTE="Geeky Poptart]OH THANKS FOR THE HYPE COOKIE! You could tag me in some RPs (but sometimes I don't have an OC suited specifically for anything so I just kind make one out of thin air, a short one), I'd appreciate that. Also, fast reply, but thanks!

[/QUOTE]
Np!~ >W< :3 :D X3 xD Btw, what type of role-plays would you like to be tagged in if I see some? And what's your writing style in means of length? (Simple, casual, semi-detailed or detailed?)

Hello fellow Robloxian~

Welcome to RpN! I'm sure you'll meet new friends here, or even other people who happen to play roblox, such as myself, and otakus. I hope I get to RP with you sometime, and again, welcome to RpN!~

Hello~

I am Jane. First off, welcome to le site^^ I'm still getting the hang of it myself...

This may be a hard question, but what's your favorite anime?

[QUOTE="Geeky Poptart]
Hello there experienced RPers and not experienced RPers, welcome to this thread!
This is the first time I'm on here, and I have roleplayed on Google, ROBLOX (no ROBLOX is not a game it's a website for games that players make), and such.

So I'm new to this website, definitely. But roleplaying is a pretty simplistic task.

Anyways, I like anime, animals in general, ROBLOX, roleplaying (that's a no brainer).

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to RPN. Quick have a cookie and enjoy your stay

Response to TheHappyPikachu: Usually I can exceed 4 lines, but sometimes my mind goes "BLEURGH" if my brain is empty so, but that's rare.

Response to Ahribelle: Nice to know another ROBLOX user right off the bat.

Response to Janeislost: This is quite an old anime, it's called the 'Daughter of Twenty Faces'. In fact, that wasn't even a hard question at all. :P

Response to Krowley: Oh thanks for that.

Response to Sombra Arcana: I sure will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back