Greek Pantheon.

" No Ma'am, Nothing Like that. I'm Actually an Unclaimed Demigod. One of The God's is my Father. But, so far. None have claimed me." She gave a Half Smile. Brushing her feet on the ground swiftly.

"Ah. Well, they were always rather...discreete, in there dealings." she said delicatly.

"Im sure one of them will come to you when you're ready, dear. Was there any particular reason you came to visit?"

She nodded, looking almost shamefully to the ground. " The Treasure. I've heard rumor's about it. One coin can grant one wish. Is this true?" Her eye's lit up as she looked at Lilly.

Lilly's face kept it's kind look, but her eyes grew ever so wary.

"Yes, dear, you've heard correctly. Would you care to explain why you desire it?"

She looked down dreadfully. " My Brother..." She sighed. " He's gone. And it's My... Fault." Her voice faltered, as she stepped anxiously back.

"Hmm. Unless you want to find your brother to blow up the world or something, I suppose thats a fair enough reason. Have you brought a coin with you, dear?"

"Ah. Well, you don't actually take a coin away; you put one into the fountain and make a wish. I suppose you could borrow one if you need."

She blobbed into the water and then came back up after a short time with a coin, and flipped it to her.

"Do you need some place to sleep the night dear? Ypu look rather tired."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back